Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

totally F***ked!

it's off

Just thought I was going out of the house, it is the only pc in the house, but now he wants counseling AGAIN,says he is afraid to lose me, changes his mind more than any GIRL!!! But it will be worth a try, as I want to work it out if it is possible, will cost ALOT less than a divorce too...............

I love you all, don't forget me, Appreciate all the love and support from everyone here, day 2 AF, can eat a little today too, but mostly drinking my green tea..........

AGAIN, if I hurt ANYONE, I am truly sorry, I will keep back checking this thread:h :h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

totally F***ked!

It sounds like a lot of emotional distress going on there Mary Anne. I would take the bull by the horns and demand some therapy for the both of you. I know what it is like to be in a relationship with someone who's emotions are like that of a yo-yo. It is very damaging on the self esteem etc, of the other person.

Stay on your course of AF. You will feel better in a few days. I KNOW once you have some clarity you will see things as they really are.

Wishing you the best. Stay close.

Comment

totally F***ked!

high hopes

:l I have high hopes to stay AF as loooooooong as it takes, I know I am not thinking clearly either and w/ him changing his mind (almost daily!??!!? ) it is making it harder....

I plan to go AF tonight, tomorrow I hava Christmas party for work, will drink diet coke and dance my A** off, I LOVE to dance, probably look like a fool, but it feels really good...............of course if Mike even goes with me, he doesn't dance................I will be dancing w/ some of my gal friends (what I did last year, even got dance w/ Dr. Camps!!! FUNNY ) he gets pretty toasted in a fun way, we have some party animals as docs here, he is my favorite, keeps asking how I am and giving me hugs..................if you saw the guy, you'd wonder where the softness comes from, actually used to play football for FSU, so imaging how BIG he is.........

Feeling hopefull today, and it is all due to you guys!!

love you, thanks for sticking w/ me!!!:thanks:

I will be there for some of you someday, just hope I can be as much help as you have been for me!!!

love you guys!!!

MA:l

Comment

totally F***ked!

sticking to you like velcro. have my barbie chair out. my velcro panties. and am in all the way... AF MARY ANNE> love you.... smack....that was actually a kiss.
          :welcome:

Comment

totally F***ked!

When I am drunk I blame everything on my wife so we fight. Next day I cannot remember why we fought or what about. I am fighting something invisable an addiction but i want something I can tackle head on, I want someone to blame for my problems. I take it out on my wife not physically but emotionally and in my drunken state think this will make me stronger. Do not make any decisions whilst drinking, drunk and sober you are two different people and one of them is a poor subsytitute for the other.

Comment

totally F***ked!

called

I have called numerous counselors, but have gotten NO replies from any of them yet, getting frustrated, BUT, am getting along MUCH better w/ him right now, staying AF, eating too much instead of drinking though, but will work it off w/ time anyway, tis the season to gain weight, right!!:H

Thanks, again for all the support, Barbie, I loved the poem!!!!:h

MA

Lots of love and hugs, thanks again:thanks: couldn't do this without you all!!!:h

Comment

totally F***ked!

Mary Anne,

From my own experience it might take a day for them to get back to you. The practice I go to only has a part time receptionist. This is a volatile time for both of you and you both need to be careful. I know its hard but try to think about the consequences of the words before you say them, especially before you have your first therapy session.

Love,

lorelei
                Suddenly I see
                This is what I want to be
                suddenly I see
                Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

totally F***ked!

thanks

Lorilie,

Thanks for the pre-warning................I don't want to say anything to jeapordize things any more than they are.....................................

FUNNY!!!:H

love it!!!!:h

Comment

Working...
                  X