Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we say :tsk:

N.Y. governor reportedly in prostitution ring
    New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer has told senior advisers that he had been involved in a prostitution ring, the New York Times reported Monday.
    N.Y. governor reportedly in prostitution ring - Politics - MSNBC.com

I know. could hardly get on the NY Times Web site . bad, bad politicians!! keep it zipped up !
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Such a tragedy! Do you think it is sexual addiction? I just think that there is more to this whole thing with politicians and sex. I think it is a psychological issue and that this type of sex is a tragic by prodiuct of these issues!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Yes, I heard about this... unreal, huh?

Comment

KateH1 and others!
          I think there is an attitude with people like the Gov. of NY, they have become so big and so powerful (in thier own minds) that they can get away with just about anything. I feel very sad for his wife and family. He has done them a major injustice in my opinion.
          BHOG
          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Lying liars! And hypocritical hypocrits!!! He's known for going after the people who do the very same thing he did. And I totally agree with BHOG.

I used to work for the Federal Government in downtown DC and you would not BELIEVE how these people think their poop doesn't stink! The "Inside the Beltway" mentality is another world that is hard to believe!
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Noelle, working in that environment does not sound like fun.........must have been tough!

This story just keeps on getting worse! Now, they are saying that he could be charged with a Federal Crime, for transporting a prostitute across state lines! He is also expected to resign. Good idea!

The Real tragedy here is indeed his wife and children.
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I can't believe he still hasn't resigned. If you look at pictures of his beautiful wife before this happened and from the news conference, it looks like she aged 20 years ... my heart breaks for the family.
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Can't help but think of Marion Barry being re-elected in MD after his scandal.
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

All politics aside I feel so sad for his family. THEY are the ones who will pay for his indiscretions..THEY will wear his shame..his daughters, his wife....I am not a prude....I say what floats your boat...DO IT...BUT...who else can you hurt...I would really like to stick
                    my boot right firmly up his political A$$...that poor woman..gaurding her heart now and protecting her children from this shit cause HE couldn't keep it in his pants...BUT..............he's sorry.......pffffffffhhhhhhhttttttttt
                    sorry
                    venting
                    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

All you have to do is look at his wife's face when she was on TV, standing beside him.....she was devastated...heartbroken...in shock....

That's what he did...

very nice....

Don

Comment

Can't help but think of Marion Barry being re-elected in MD after his scandal.
                        Greens, you remember Marion Berry??? OMG, we laughed so much whenever he was on tv, doing his thing. I remember so clearly when he got caught in a drug sting and he was recorded. He kept saying, "bitch set me up, bitch set me up." And of course he got re-elected. Why wouldn't he? Everyone thought he was the good guy and how the poor thing got "set up."

I think almost every politician has a skeleton in their closet. It's just a matter of how well they keep it in there. And with the internet and all, it getting a lot harder to hide.
                        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

How good can the sex be????
                          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                          X