Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmmm.. can't get enough.....

SLEEP!! ... gotcha..

Day 5... sleep a little better each night, but still kind of a restless sleep... I just can't seem to get enough! Gets a little easier each night to get to sleep .. and it feels SO good to sleep for real.. during those few hours at a time of Real sleep..

Last evening, about 5:30.. I felt so tired.. (have felt tired every day, but not the hungover kind, more like body can't get enough of the good sleep). Went to lay down, and Bam... an hour and a half later, I woke up, not believing I had just had a restful nap.. I missed the beginning of American Idol... *gasp*..

I do feel more rested, but I guess my body is catching up.. and it feels good.
    P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
    - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Day 5 was *it* for me too. Started sleeping like a baby then *needing* sleep it seemed non-stop all-the-time! It's all good and a wonderful bonus from not drinking. Big time dreams too, those took me by surprise - gotta like the "FUN" ones though!!:b&d:
    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
    Watch this and find out....
    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Just out of curiousity..........when you drink, do you wake up with your heart racing. It is kind of scary and I only notice it after drinking.
      :hCheryl

Comment

I don't now .. but I did if I was severly dehyrdated (and usually was.. when drinking.. ) I wake up ready to go!!

sailor girl;298386 wrote: Just out of curiousity..........when you drink, do you wake up with your heart racing. It is kind of scary and I only notice it after drinking.

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.

Comment

4theboyz;298382 wrote: Day 5 was *it* for me too. Started sleeping like a baby then *needing* sleep it seemed non-stop all-the-time! It's all good and a wonderful bonus from not drinking. Big time dreams too, those took me by surprise - gotta like the "FUN" ones though!!:b&d:

Haha... loved your little smiley there.... and Which fun
          ones were you referring to....? ... Do tell..

Comment

Sleep Patterns

Sailor Girl-
            When I was drinking I would not wake up but when I am AF I wake up all night long extremely scared. I am looking forward to day 5 hopefully that will be the day when I can rest all night uniteruppted.
            I was telling Palatia in PM, that I am scared to take sleep meds because I live in Cali and want to be coherent in case of earthquake in middle of night....I did not give that a second thought when I was drinking. It amazes me how AL takes over our thought process and logic. Are you taking melatonin or any supps to assist?
            JB

Comment

AS I said in PM, JB, I think it's just better to suffer through the restless nights for a few nights.. it seems to get better each night..

If you can do it without sleep aids, your body will probably learn to sleep again faster...

:cents

Comment

I'm 52 days AF and I'm still having strange dreams. This is what I posted in another thread.

I was dead asleep and woke up around 3am with a start!! Kinda scared me so I came downstairs and posted the Thought of the Day. I went back to sleep and later I had some kind of wild dream and woke myself up muttering in my sleep. My husband said I was dreaming something bad and asked what's up? I said, "Eric's in the hospital." Sooooo, who is Eric and why was I upset about him?
                I'm probably just weird and that's okay with me....however, I wish these stupid dreams would stop!!
                Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Palatia;298391 wrote: Haha... loved your little smiley there.... and Which fun ones were you referring to....? ... Do tell..
                  Ha Ha! These "fun dreams" involve at least one of the opposite sex...occur in places outside the home and often in places I've never been before, always seem to end *way* too soon (No fault of my alter ego, either alarmus interuptus or my wife saying "wake up and stop doing that already!") But this other "obsession" of mine is certainly more suited to another forum
                  Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                  Watch this and find out....
                  http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

noelle we should start a daily dream thread.

I am on day 4 AF and last night I woke up in the middle of the night, my body jolted and I was wide awake.
                    but I stayed in bed and then slept the rest of the night, until 8am. woke up feeling good.

I am hoping this doesn't happen tonight, it's like being startled while dreaming very strange.
                    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I find I actually start dreaming as I'm falling asleep.. some that wake me up are.. kind of disturbing.. but most I don't remember..

Comment

I had to call my husband at work because all I remembered was "Eric."

Sure, start a dream thread.......I'm not sure if anyone has the guts to read my dreams, they are generally the stuff of horror movies. And I never watch horror movies of any kind!!! LOL
                        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
                        X