so tired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so tired

the sad part is my husband don't care.I mean it is ok.but..hello, I wanna go to the funny farm
    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

so tired

You want to go to chat Keeta?
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

so tired

I agree with Kate. Please get some sleep and lets talk about it in the morning. :h
        Marcie

Comment

so tired

turn the heat up.

keeta, rip is always tired. story of my life. take the invite to chat...talk, laugh and you might feel better. :h

Comment

so tired

OH Keeta Keeta. my sweet friend. please let us help you. Love you:h:h:h Please let us know what we can do. You are hurting and it hurts me.
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

so tired

Uh oh.... :h

Comment

so tired

i am so worried, anyone have her number ?
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

so tired

dexterhead;298889 wrote: i am so worried, anyone have her number ?
                  I've never seen her before, Dex... it doesn't sound good. I know how she feels, though...

Comment

so tired

keeta are you still there? Oh my I hope she is still around
                    when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

so tired

I do. I 'll try to give her a call tomorrow.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

so tired

keeta,
                        we are here to help each other, but unless and untill we know whats happening, what do you want to get out of it, what are you running away from.

keeta, there is no circumstance that entittles you to kill yourself, what did you have when you were born? nothing, not even a single cloth to cover yourself, and now you are talking of sleeping in your car, INSIDE YOUR CAR" this proves that you are worth living in this world, you have already taken a big and massive step ahead. if you think you are just poor look around and see how better you are. stop beating yourself and analyse your situation and love what you have already.
                        we are here for you, LIFE IS THE WAY IT IS ' NOT THE WAY IT SHOULD BE' WE ARE THE ONLYONES WHO CAN ADJUST AND LIVE LIFE'
                        sorry if am harsh but thought it can make sense.

Comment

so tired

Keeta, I hope you are okay my lovely. Greeneyes, let us know if you got through to her, I hate it when this happens to our lovely people, so sad.
                          J

Comment

Working...
                          X