arrrrgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrrrgh

I am sober....I am hanging by a thin thread....I want to drink so badly...I know now why I drank...it doesn't solve anything...but it makes the things that are "wrong" go away. I want a drink so damn bad....FUCK this sucks...no kudzu...out of B Vit and L Glut...my supp army and emotional army are low low low...

FUCK..
    no need to respond, I am just venting what a fuck up I am...one day this will pass and I will look back and go "whew...close call Kim...we came out of this one alive"...
    Love you all
    Kim
    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

arrrrgh

Keeta,
    You're not a fuck-up - you're working at quitting something that is mammoth in our lives. Support is the name of the game here, and may get you through - anyone you can call? Do you have 24 hr Drug and alcohol lines where you are? Great that you posted - venting helps. You're redirecting your energies and this is great. Change takes time. Please don't be too hard on yourself.

Hang in there, it gets better,
    Kayla
    Sending you lots of positive vibes x
    KAYLA

Current attitude towards addiction: Why ask why? Just accept that it is, and go from there ...

Comment

arrrrgh

Kim
      Number one you are not a fuck up
      Number two you know that you are low on supp's so order them
      Number three thanks for posting this because you will touch many people tonight going through the same thing.

Hang in there.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

arrrrgh

Kayla,
        I am doing ok...have called a few 800 lines in the past few days....acting/feeling a little manic lately...out of control...BUT this too shall pass...right??? I am banking on it!(hoping)

thank you for posting...I will hang in...because I CAN

much love,(and confusion, and crap)
        Kim

Comment

arrrrgh

Beaches,
          OK, I stand corrected...I am "feeling" very fucked Up
          When I go to town tomorrow I WILL resupply my stock of supps (I live in a very isolated spot and we are kinda poor)
          You are welcome, though at this point I can't imagine how I can help any one, except if I can be AF right now...shit...any one CAN...(though in my heart of drinking, i never would have believed me LOL)

Love ya,
          Kim

Comment

arrrrgh

Yep Keeta,
            Anytime you feel the need - pick up that phone, and get on one of those call lines, or a recovery friend, or even bloody AA if needed. Even very sceptical me has had to do it (all) at times. All adds to the urge-surfing, changing your space, distraction. Use everything at your disposal. Believe in yourself. YOU CAN DO IT.

Check in with us as often as you need. Here for you, knowing FULL WELL how hard it is.
            Kayla
            KAYLA

Current attitude towards addiction: Why ask why? Just accept that it is, and go from there ...

Comment

arrrrgh

Keeta, I am so proud of you for not drinking tonight. Perhaps you should call your doctor in the morning and go in and talk to him about how you are feeling. A good check up never hurts!

You can do this, you want to be sober.....it is tough at first....but, it does get a lot easier!

Yes, please at least get the L-Glutamine and Gaba. Make sure to get well rested.

XX Kate
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

arrrrgh

keeta hun how are you doing? Believe me I know how you feel, I was feeling the same way just a few hours ago and it WILL pass. I had to pick hubby up from bus stop (he buses to and from work) and cravings hit me big time, I was like do you have a cigarette, he was like uh no I just smoked the last one, I was like WHAT??? your kidding me right. So go straight to grocery store, I'm telling you I was on the verge of an anxiety attack, I don't smoke that much or that often but right now I'm thinking nicotine is the lesser of the two evils and well it did help calm me down a little - I even bought a scratch lottery ticket but we didn't win. Well all this to say that the cravings did pass, we had a nice family dinner with the kids and my son's girlfriend, mom wasn't half pissed, kids weren't embarrassed or disappointed and I don't have to wake up tomorrow feeling guilty or remorseful. We have to remember those feelings to remind us of why we really, really deep down don't want to drink.

I'm proud of you for not drinking JUST FOR TODAY - don't even worry about tomorrow, let tomorrow take care of itself

hugs,

Pbear
                when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

arrrrgh

Keeta!

Glad you are winning against the beast! Do what ever it takes!

Clobber him! :bat

Slug him! :boxer:
                  Cuss him out! :dang:

Keep him locked out side! :mad-door:

I knew you could do it!

Love- Best
                  "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                  X