My GOAL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My GOAL...

This may sound BAD, but i am going to do (1) year of sobriety and then -- (maybe) try drinkie again? Don't know if this sounds stupid or what, but i am planning on it! on the other hand i am also scared to hell of getting violently sick. Have other people done the same? If i am still here on this board you will know it right away if i have lifted.. :bomb:

My GOAL...

Hi Ripple - at least you have a goal, it might not work, but look how far you've come already. I haven't even got started (sigh!) Good luck with whatever you decide, it doesn't have to be a decision right now, does it? By the way, did you get that cat picture from the website called "Cats That Look Like Hitler"? Well, there was one called that, honest

Good luck, kiddo!
    J

Comment

My GOAL...

Rip, all I know is when the people I've known have gone a long time without drinking, just a couple of drinks get them really uh...ripped. And they kept drinking just that one time as much as they did before they quit, just that one day. It's scary to see. In fact, if you remember my Baltimore thread, that was my step-MIL and she only stopped for Lent.

Anyway, that's what I've seen. Thought you'd like to know.

How much longer til you have a year?

:h
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
      X