Time Zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Zones

Hi guys just thought it would be good for every one no matter where you are to give us an idea of place and time when posting I know that info is there somwhere but.
    It just seems sometimes to know who is awake or just awake or who is staying up beyond the call of duty because they have important things to say would help.

PERSONALLY I love all MWOers what ever time just a thought

love Cap

Time Zones

Well, it is 7:02am here on Friday - Western Canada. I am up and attem!

Comment

Time Zones

Well
      AFM its 1:00am here in oz and I should be a sleep. all the best

Comment

Time Zones

Apologise to all west canadians AFm can I come and live in Canada with a Ozzie passport
        Good sailing I hear???

Comment

Time Zones

16.08 here in the UK .......
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Time Zones

Sure - you can come to Canada! How about we do a house exhange??? I want so badly to go to OZ, so we can switch homes for a few months! How does that sound??

Comment

Time Zones

AFM you are on. Seriously Id love to do that . OZ for Canada I think I am getting the better deal.

capt

Comment

Time Zones

Anyone want to come to good old blighty ...........

I don't mind Australia or Canada ?????
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Time Zones

Sure BB! I was trying to think of SOME way to be able to get out to your neck of the woods for that meet up. I have never been over to the UK either.... but I don't have the finances at the moment. IF there is one next year - I think I may be able to swing it.......... I wish I were rich!

You are on Capt! If I get to your neck of the woods in the future, I will definitely take you up on that sailing offer! I LOVE sailing! I have lived by the water (ocean/lakes) since I was a baby. Love it! Nothing better for your soul than being out there.

Comment

Time Zones

I usaually post at all hours. I know that when iit's really late that I can hit most of my Aussie, Africana, Euro, Asia Freinds. Durning my regular hours, have to check the time zones in the US. I'm in the Eastern Time zone. IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Time Zones

It's 2:10 pm or 14:20 hours eastern daylight savings time at the present and Capt. I hope that you are sleeping now.
                      BB if your neck of the woods is anything like Scotland, then I am coming. Have never been to Brittain, but I adored what little I saw of Scotland. Even the sheep looked happy.
                      Yah, you can trade houses with me.
                      Lori
                      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Time Zones

14:33 here in NYC. I stay up late usually, but tend to not go on computer. reminds me of work.
                        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Time Zones

I'd go and visit everyone but I don't fly......makes my arms hurt.
                          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Time Zones

Lorisunsine,
                            Scottland....Don't know why the sheep are happy. I would imagine that it has something to do with the Shepards. ( Just a thought ...IAD ! )
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                            X