cindi rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cindi rocks

You have no idea how much this meant today.

Gosh, guys, I am blushing and very grateful for the words.

This morning, especially, since I was up all night dealing with daughter and her hubby, this comes at such a good time to bring me back up.

Thank you Fresh Hope! and everyone else who said such nice things.

I do have to say, though, that everyone here who has responded has also been there for me, offering me kind words, advice, an evil twin who kicks my butt when I need it and sends love when it is needed, friends who NEVER go into chat except once when she knew I was having a panic attack and talked me through it... People who write and make me laugh when I am so blue and people who share how they have made it through.

All of you have jumped in and waded through the good times and the bad with me and each other.

What a sharing, giving, loving community.

Without MWO, I do know I would not be sober today. Not at all.

So, in return, MWO and all my dear friends here Rock, too!!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!! Thank you all for helping ME out of the abyss. It is amazing to have such a place to go where when you are so lost, there are hands reaching out to pull you back out. :h

Love,
    Cindi
    XIX
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

cindi rocks

That is so sweet. Each and every one of you ROCK THE CASBAH!!!!!
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

cindi rocks

you do rock cindi. your roll too. I love reading your posts. and I remeber when you first started here. look how far you have come.

bless you mama.
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
        X