Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Thought - Wednesday

Today's thought is:

The answer to personality problems is found in a quiet return to Godlike thinking.
    --Science of Mind magazine

When we're edgy and critical or perhaps feeling inadequate or depressed, we've lost our attunement with God. And when acting the way God would have us act is no longer our priority, our character defects once again emerge and, in time, grow ever more numerous.

We can make the simple decision to always check out our proposal behavior against the behavior we know is from God. When we remember to think of God first before proceeding, we avoid unnecessary conflicts; we refrain from consciously hurting anyone; we manage to take our experiences restfully, moment by moment.

There's really no mystery to having a rewarding and peaceful life. Those we notice who do have likely made a more frequent companion of God than we. The decision to work more on our own friendship with God is an easy one to make.

I will act according to God's wishes today and, in the process, strengthen our friendship.
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Hey Noelle,
    I really connected with that one - thank you!!!
    I get so caught up in my own head and world that i forget where to turn to when i am feeling untuned. Oh yes i need a major service!!! Thanks for reminding me that my character defects have taken over and i need to ground myself again to where my true peace and job comes from.
    x ditto
    I am the author of my life.

Comment

Ditto!! Where have you been???
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
      X