Silly things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly things

Just odd questions. What makes you a senior member? And I want to change my avitar although it is very fitting. Didn't see any here I really wanted how do you guys find the ones that are not here and how do you get it here??
    Ya believe i used to do computer tech support? Now I can hardly turn the damn thing on!
    Duh
    TIA
    TM
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Silly things

Senior member= 1000 or more posts (yes, that is it)

Change avatar---- go to User CP
    Edit Avatar
    Down to Custom Avatar
    then you have 2 options either upload from your computer or website
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Silly things

Perfectly said
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Silly things

Thanks I'll get to it
        One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

Silly things

I go to google images and find something, save it to my desktop, then import it as a custom avitar. You can find whatever you can imagine that way.
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
          X