You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortunately (or sadly, depending on your point of view, I guess), I have no memory of my particular incident. You can always make up the details to your liking. But it sounds like the others may have remembered theirs! Hopefully they kiss and tell.

Comment

Larisa;361313 wrote: Fortunately (or sadly, depending on your point of view, I guess), I have no memory of my particular incident. You can always make up the details to your liking. .
      Way ahead of you...:H

Comment

When you have to do community service because you drank and drove and the person who is with you at your desk in a Government Building, in which you have to go through a scanner to enter, takes you into the restroom and pulls out a bottle of Midore and even though you are nervous about this because there are cameras all around, you and she make coctails in the glasses and you do your community service for the next few weeks with a midore coctail in hand saying it is your "energy" drink if askes.

Also
        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Damn all the crazy crap I did, I never kissed another girl.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Me neither Brittzak.

at least I don't think I did.
            Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

I did.

BTW, if I posted something on one thread, how do I copy it into another thread -- so maybe it actually gets read? I tried and can't figure it out.

Comment

Highlight it and then hit control c to copy it. Then go to where you want to put it and hit control v to paste it there. Good luck!

Comment

cut copy and paste .. cs04
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

This may be the guy in me, but I could do with more details on the girly kissing...

Oh Mohun, was like any other drunken pash - sloppy & in public! Sorry mate, there were no pillow fights in our knickers or the like...

Comment

kissed a girl, yep

kissed a boy, yep

kissed several boys -- yep, always had a party at my place...

threw several boys out of my flat -- not cool ... one fine lad forgot his socks... as I cleaned up the next day I shook my head as I pitched his stinky socks ... he ran so fast the bastard left without them!!!!!
                      Tiny

Comment

Angelcakes;361573 wrote:
                        Oh Mohun, was like any other drunken pash - sloppy & in public! Sorry mate, there were no pillow fights in our knickers or the like...
                        ....pillow fights in knickers.... :h

Comment

DAMN, y'all are crackin me up!! It's like x-rated "It's a Small World" on steroids in here!

I sure as hell could have picked a cuter girl. Beer goggles, I guess. More like a Bombay Sapphire blindfold?

Comment

Haha!! Damn, y'all are crackin me up!! It's like x-rated "It's a Small World" on steroids in here!!

I sure could have picked a cuter girl. Beer goggles, I guess. More like, Bombay Sapphire blindfold.

Comment

You know your an alcoholic when....................you die from liver failure. Of course it's to bleed'n late by then innit? so thank god we're all here doing something about it NOW!!

Right back to the x rated stuff!!. My tales are far too provocative and xxx rated to reveal here so I'll let you guys continue along the less 'sensitive' path!!!lol

Love and Happiness
                              Hippie
                              xx
                              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

When you switch on your computer the next morning and find that your desktop wallpaper and screensaver has changed to a bottle of Jacob's Creek...

When you wake up at 3am and realise you're siting clutching a glass of wine outside a pub in a bush

When you wake up face down in the hallway after a night out and have no recollection of getting home..

When you spend ages cooking a lovely dinner, only to throw it up because you want to save those calories for wine instead..

When you ask your partner to nip over to the shop for a loaf of bread, just because he's standing in front of the cupboard where your wine stash is, and you desperately need a drink.

When you wake up lying on a broken glass in the living room, and your son is saying 'come on mum, you need to move, you'll hurt yourself' and he helps you to bed.

When you throw up in the taxi on the way home, and your father (who is babysitting) has to fork out the cost to the taxi driver and clean up the mess and you think it's hilarious.
                                ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Working...
                                X