A note about Lenair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A note about Lenair

I copied this here from my post on the Lenair Bound thread.

In case you are hemming and hawing about going.... Their place is on the market. I think it got put on the internet when I was there. They want to travel more. I don't know what impact that may or not have on any particular individual in terms of appointment possibilities. Maybe they will travel near you. If you live in close proximity you may want to take the leap. Just a thought.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

A note about Lenair

OH really???? I didn't know that. They are the most lovely people. When Rhonda hugged me goodbye, I almost didn't wanna leave....LOL
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

A note about Lenair

So far I count 7 members from MWO that have gone to Rhonda to seek help and all have been a success story. I count another 7 who are one their way. I think what ever she is doing is great! (and God's work...my words not her's)
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

A note about Lenair

PP,

Let's see. MyCatsMom and her boyfriend. 2

Greenie, Bootsie, Buckle, Lorisunshine, Lisa.

Yep, 7.

That is an amazing number. 7.

I am going to set up the appt tomorrow for me and my girl. Period. I don't care how much money I have to beg, borrow, steal. (Okay, just borrow but wth?? If it works, it is so worth it.)

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A note about Lenair

Well lets all do Lenair !!!!! and My Way Out and RJ seems to be a stop gap place!!!!!. the amazing number for me is the thousands that have found RJ"s place a place of healing ("thanks Roberta") you have helped me get 21 days sober. Thank you no charge !!! New guys stick with this programe!!!! Lenair.... people dont get me wrong start your own web site it is wonderful what she has achieved for you!!!! I am so happy but here!!!! in oz we dont have a lenair we have MY WAY OUT.... i a am so happy for you guys but all of us dont need the envy of some other programme that seems to cure all . How do you think that makes us feel with no money or time "are we wasting our time here" . Please enough of the lenair thing. Sorry if i offend anyone but Im bloody sick of it.
          Love always Cap

Comment

A note about Lenair

Me too, I make 8!
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

A note about Lenair

Me too! I make...

"It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

A note about Lenair

Heavens, yes!! How could I forget? You are one of my touchstones, too.

I am ready to go. So ready to go.

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A note about Lenair

Captnjack;354720 wrote: Well lets all do Lenair !!!!! and My Way Out and RJ seems to be a stop gap place!!!!!. the amazing number for me is the thousands that have found RJ"s place a place of healing ("thanks Roberta") you have helped me get 21 days sober. Thank you !!! New guys stick with this programe!!!! Lenair.... people dont get me wrong start your own web site it is wonderful what she has achieved for you!!!! I am so happy but here!!!! in oz we dont have a lenair we have MY WAY OUT.... i a am so happy for you guys but all of us dont need the envy of some other programme that seems to cure all . How do you think that makes us with no money or time feel "are we wasting our time here" . Please enough of the lenair thing. Sorry if i offend anyone but Im bloody sick of it.
                  Love always Cap
                  I think if you are doing well without it than it shouldn't bother you. I'm sure more than 8 on here have gone to rehab or go to AA. Whatever works.

Comment

A note about Lenair

I would definitely not be able to go to Lenair as our currency is worth so much less then yours, but I heartily support those that can go. If I had a daughter or child in the same trouble as me with AL I'll beg, steal or borrow to give them al possible help.
                    Jessie
                    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

A note about Lenair

Captnjack;354720 wrote: Well lets all do Lenair !!!!! and My Way Out and RJ seems to be a stop gap place!!!!!. the amazing number for me is the thousands that have found RJ"s place a place of healing ("thanks Roberta") you have helped me get 21 days sober. Thank you no charge !!! New guys stick with this programe!!!! Lenair.... people dont get me wrong start your own web site it is wonderful what she has achieved for you!!!! I am so happy but here!!!! in oz we dont have a lenair we have MY WAY OUT.... i a am so happy for you guys but all of us dont need the envy of some other programme that seems to cure all . How do you think that makes us with no money or time feel "are we wasting our time here" . Please enough of the lenair thing. Sorry if i offend anyone but Im bloody sick of it.
                      Love always Cap

Oh, Cap. My heart goes out to you because you are angry.

If you found something that worked in Oz, would you not post it? Would you really leave us all in the dark?

Nope. I do not think so.

I understand your skepticism, I have it, too.

I will write about Lenair on here and the heck with how it makes you feel. I want to share what works and what does not.

If Lenair is whooey, I will write about it. Trust me.

If Lenair works, and I mean really works, I will post and I will share. It is that simple. RJ would not mind. She is a kind, sharing, loving person. You have no idea. It is not all about this website and the supps and the cds. It is about being healed.

Okay. You do not think Lenair is "real" and that is fine. I am, however, going to set it up.

If it works for me, I will post it did. Period. Whether you like it or not. Umm, because I am like that. :H

RJ would not mind. She cares about all of us here. I hear from her personally and I know that she knows "whatever works" is the important thing.

You don't want to read about Lenair? Don't.

Much love,
                      and I mean Much Love
                      Cindi

(because we are all fighting the same issue and should share what works.)
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A note about Lenair

What!!!!!!! D you don't make sense, quote......"I'm sure more than 8 on here have gone to rehab or go to AA."
                        yes I agree whatever works do they also go to Lenair ????????

Comment

A note about Lenair

OK Cindi like the others you will say it works is there anyone brave enough to say it didnt Hope so much it works for you sorry I get a bit worked up sorry.
                          Love cap

Comment

A note about Lenair

I meant you are bitching about 8 people who are thrilled with someplace they went. This place is about healing. I think it is so sad that you are as angry as you are about people healing just b/c it's in a way you can't. Don't read about Lenair would be my suggestion.

Comment

A note about Lenair

Peace to all! ... Take a breath!

Yes, Dolly! You are right about "Whatever works" There are some of us who have gone, who have remained ananomous and other who have scheduled ananomously. I considered that, but felt that I had an obligation to let others know. Because, I would never have known about Lenair, had it not been for the information on MWO. For that and all of the other obvious reasons, I am forever indebted to RJ and the wonderful people here! I have a true appreciation for each and everyone of you and love you all! And I don't say that lightly!

I see this as a combination of tools to reach our goal. Formulas, so to speak. Different combinations work for different people. Re:

Read MWO book + topa + Support MWO website + CDs = Goal
                              Read MWO book + suppliments + Support from MWO website + AA = Goal
                              Support from posting and chat on MWO website + suppliments + therapy + exercise = Goal
                              Support from MWO website + detox rehab (in house, out house) + CD's + suppliments = Goal
                              Read MWO Book + Support MWO website + CDs + suppliments + Lenair = Goal

Everyone is different in our needs to gain control over alcohol. I just kept trying different combinations until I found one that worked for me. Remember, I said, I was the poster child for Try, Try Again!

We are all on the same journey toward the same goal! We are just taking the many different paths that lead there!

Love to all! Have a great Sunday! Oh my, I just realized, it's early and you all just saw me in my nightie gown! ops!:

After- thought! Sorry so long...

For those of you who are in other countries and are interested in visiting an "Intuitive Healer", google or yahoo search that term. Or, call the Lenair center to find out who is in your ivecountry or maybe even in your area. There are some individuals on the Lenair site, who go testimonials for Rhonda's credibility, who belong to various, global healing organizations. You could even contact some of these referrals. When you find someone, ask for a couple referrals that you can contact directly.
                              Have a great day! :h

Comment

Working...
                              X