Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are we/vs/What aren't we

We are not yet.

We are yet, not a complete representive of what calls us into the wild.

We are civil. We are civilized in spite of what tells us that we are not yet.

So many channels here to tune into.

Sometimes the frequency is so inviting, I am not sure what channel to direct what is of importance for my attentions because I am one that attunes my frequencies to the words in between the lines.

I belong somewhere.

B flat when properly placed makes the most magnificent music . Then the orchestra plays with brilliance inspired by how we all hold our post as trusted.

Orchestrating an original from what inspires .

You are what I take notice from.

Gratefully Yours,

Karen
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Simply beautiful Karen you belong!!!!!! B flat made a great key for some although considered a downer I love it my partener who is a classically trained muscian (flute, me not so trained)) Loves her chopin nocturne things they certaintly bring tears to my eyes Thanks love Cap

Comment

" .....because I am one that attunes my frequencies to the words in between the lines."

"You are what I take notice from."

Wow, Karen.... I like it.... I can't put words to why....and so be it.....thank you.

Love FMS x
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Karen,

I love it too! I am still thinking. I believe I could read this each day and every time, I would come away with a different, profound meaning.

Thank you for sharing!
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Theme2be;355284 wrote: We are not yet.

We are yet, not a complete representive of what calls us into the wild.

We are civil. We are civilized in spite of what tells us that we are not yet.

So many channels here to tune into.

Sometimes the frequency is so inviting, I am not sure what channel to direct what is of importance for my attentions because I am one that attunes my frequencies to the words in between the lines.

I belong somewhere.

B flat when properly placed makes the most magnificent music . Then the orchestra plays with brilliance inspired by how we all hold our post as trusted.

Orchestrating an original from what inspires .

You are what I take notice from.

Gratefully Yours,

Karen
          Your words are beautiful.... You belong, we all do.

Comment

Working...
          X