Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

One, please get some fluids!! Come on, just order them in your takeaway that you love so much...LOL!! Hang strong and I'll see you in chat today. Guess what? Husbo said good job to me this morning! He's not use to me being sober when he gets home from his second job at night Another "AGAIN" for me...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

That's great LTG, you deserve some recognition!

One, what on earth did your hubby get up to last night? Are you okay?

Rosey Day 90, WOW YOU ROCK!!

And to everyone else, I haven't forgotten you but by the time I've read all the posts and start typing I can't remember what I wanted to say.... don't worry the memory is getting better now that I'm taking my Omega oils LOL

Hope you are all just GREAT today!
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Newbies Nest

MOULDY!!! What a word!!

Stay strong O2m don't let him get you down, oh and leave the phucking twaks alone!! You have done so well so far don't blow it now

Oh and has anyone heard from Seacalin? I see she hasn't posted for nearly a week. If you are there Sea, let us know how you are!!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi All,
          LTG those "agains" just keep on coming don't they? Great attitude!
          DeeBee, your hub sounds great! Have a brill day 14!
          One2 - d'ya want me to kick your hub in the nads? I have a good aim :H
          It really is fkn horrible isn't it and so much worse when you are struggling too.
          I know it's not nice but if he's anything like mine, he will feel crap for about 2 days
          Sorry, I am being mean again....
          Hope the nicotine gum keeps you away from those evil smokes.

I wondered about Sea too, I hope she is OK...
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh O2m you make me laugh the way you describe your life. But you are 100% right, even my hubby who is the love of my life can be the pits when hung over and NO Mum, doesn't get time off!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh one2, I know I shouldn't laugh but......you are making me crack up with your descriptions :H
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Newbies Nest

LTG & DeeBee good job. Does Omega oil help memory? Oh, my memory needs help. I think I killed off way too many brain cells. One 2 - I dont know how you do it when hubby still drinks. That would be extremely difficult. Does he have any hair on his butt? You could slap a hot wax strip on his butt while he is sleeping then have fun watching him get it off when he gets done sleeping off his hangover.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Rosey,
                  That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time...I can see the image now.
                  O2M,
                  I didn't know you had a drinking husband at home...me too. It sucks doesn't it. I was hoping to save $$ by not drinking but he has stepped his up. Oh well.
                  Hi to LTG, Starting and DeeBee. kriger
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Newbies Nest

DeeBee, You're living with a drinkin husb too? These are tough times for us, aren't they? kriger
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi, folks. Just joined today. I'm excited and scared and anxious that I may not have what it takes to get well. I've ordered my start up kit and more CD's. I'm most excited to have the chance to talk to others who understand. This may be my last chance to save my marriage, my relationship with family, and my life. I've always been the caregiver and don't have much self-esteem. I hid this for years,, but now can't even do that, and have so much guilt and shame. I know that's not helping anything but my family's dealing with a lot of heavy personal problems. I really need people to talk to who won't look at me with disgust. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the site so I can get the best use of it all. Thanks, look forward to "meeting" you all. This is my first post, but I'm willing to learn.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome Ruby,
                        You will find this site a caring, accepting place to be. Everyone has been in the place you are now. There is a way out and you have taken the first step. We all look forward to getting to know you too. I have only been on this site 2 weeks and I have already changed so much. If you feel comfortable, start a new thread and tell everyone a little about yourself and situation. You will get a lot of response that way and lots of support from many. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and download RJs book and read it- it will give you a good understanding of the entire program. I look forward to your future posts. Best Wishes. kriger

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good night everyone! Another day AF! Great night on chat again. So funny Thanks everyone! See you on Friday for drill with Kriger...LOL!!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning everyone! It's another day for us I am looking forward to the weeken! What does everyone have planned? I'll be on chat often and hope to see you there. Good luck and stay strong. Go for the gold...LOL!!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks for the invite. Sounds like a good place to be
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Puppies!

akgirl;377452 wrote: Thanks,
                                Just got him a month ago. Love him to pieces but he's alot of work.
                                Hey AKGirl, I am right there with you. I got a boxer puppy 3 months ago and I think I now know what having kids will be like! (On a smaller scale, of course! :H )
                                For the first 2 months I was getting up in the middle of the night to take her out. Thank god I can sleep through the night now! She still goes out a lot during the day though, and it's up and down 3 flights of stairs! Even with long walks every day she never seems to get worn out. Keeps me busy for sure!!

She is lucky she's cute as a button, because sometimes she drives me absolutely nuts. Worth it though, and she is getting better as she is getting a little older - she's 5 months now.
                                Hang in there!
                                Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
                                ~Clutch

Comment

Working...
                                X