From where i'm standing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From where i'm standing

I am glad lisa has support aswell..Thankyou....Sometimes i think she needs it more than i do...I was in a very dark place last night..I regret not just getting the whisky...But the mumbling wreck i became later on that night..

I am a proud man..Not easy to talk to face to face...Pretty shy and quiet really...But when i drink i turn into somebody else...A person i would'nt give the time of day to...A person i would cross the road to avoid...So how lisa can put up with this god only knows..

I am scared..And am angry...

All i know is this time next year..I will be in a peaceful place...And all this will be a bad memory..

Thanks again guys for supporting lisa...She needs mwo as much as i do:l
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

From where i'm standing

We support both of you Macks. Everyone needs it when there is a problem like this. You are doing great, you are trying. My dad chose alchohol over me and its left lasting scars.
      You wont do that to your family I am sure.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

From where i'm standing

one2many;445124 wrote: Awwwhhh Mrs Macks.... I am so sorry hon, this must be heartbreaking for you being on the other side of the fence......my dad was an alcoholic, so i do know what that feeling is like, wanting to help but not knowing what to do.And anything you do or sy is not right...

I know Macks is gonna read this but I am gonna be really honest....I think he is scared....D day is looming and he is getting nervous about the thoughts of no booze whatsoever..I totally understand where he is coming from...when my stop date was coming, I drank more, i tried to get as much down my neck before I actually had to stop...the logic??? I dont know but it is how we work...like a person who has an eating problem and is going on a diet...stuff yourself with food before it is all taken away for good.....

I am hoping this is what it is...he is strong Lisa....he knows in his heart what he must do, I think with your support , the kids and ours, he will make it.....he is angry right now, annoyed with himself that he must give up for good, it is such a hard thing to take and it takes time to sink in.....

My thoughts are with you both and dont take anything angry he says to heart, he is angry with himself...not you, you can tell from his posts how much he loves you and the kids...he is a good and wonderful man and he will find his way.......

Please feel free to pm me anytime...you and the Mack man.....take care honey...
        how did you get to be so intuitave,you would be a GREAT counceller , maybe thats what you need to study , you would be so very , very good at it , your advice is always spot on...love you girlie and to the Mackers, things are going to get better...we got your back.:l

Comment

From where i'm standing

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go&feature=related]YouTube - Johnny Cash Hurt[/ame]

Comment

From where i'm standing

I've always loved that song Macks! It hurts.
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

From where i'm standing

Mr. and Mrs. Mack.........I hope the best for you both. IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

From where i'm standing

Mrs. Macks, you don't need advice from me.. you are handling it 1000 times better than I ever did for 13 years, until about one 1 month ago. It took me years to face my loving husband's problem with AL the way you are facing yours. But, if you ever need another non-drinking shoulder to lien on, I am here because I will also always love my husband no matter what. I have and will stand by him.
                PM me if you want or need.

Comment

From where i'm standing

Lisa is having a well earned nap on the couch...But i will tell her your here for her.And tell her to have a look on this thread..I think she needs someone to talk to at the moment..

I also appreciate you getting in touch with her...:l...Thankyou

Comment

From where i'm standing

anytime, truly.

Comment

From where i'm standing

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Me and Macks will be on here alot over the next few weeks.......cyber hugs to everyone and lots and lots of love

Lisa xx
                      Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

From where i'm standing

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mmc6T1u1vSE]YouTube - count on me[/ame]

With you all the ways Macks xx

Love Lisa xx
                        Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

From where i'm standing

THE MACS ,YOU HAVE ALSO ALSO BEEN THERE FOR ME,dang small letters gyco,mr mac,you mostly when i was down, said and replied gyco whats wrong, your both down rt now but u will pik yourselves up again hopefully not to fast tomorrow,could get dizzy,it is part of the life we chose to take,thank goodness you have each other,thro ups and downs,and us at MWO,this is a good place,hahaha they xcepted me hahha what could be worse then tht, love you both things will get better,gyco

Comment

From where i'm standing

I am wishing the best for both of you. Stick close by, read and post. There really are some wonderful people on this site and it will help to give and get support!!

Comment

From where i'm standing

Macks...
                              You will do just fine! I wish I had seen your post earlier, but people who do not want change would never be so transperant. You have put yourself out there with us, and with your family. I can only speak for myself, but I hope I can speak for many others.... and that is we are here. Good days and bad, you are loved, accepted and will never be rejected.

Love to you and Lisa, and all of your precious kiddie poos!
                              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                              X