I thought it would be a good thing, but turns out I was wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dexter, we sound like kindred souls. Can you send me some of your writing? Would love to hear it. I have been told to publish before but never had the guts to do it... Stopped writing (besides college) and am at a loss how to begin again.
    It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Comment

Indigo, I would love to hear your story. You can read about mine just by searching my user name here. Please do!

Comment

Nancy, and to anyone else,

I should clarify my rape experience. I was high on pot and drunk as a skunk on vodka that night. I was freshman in collage and thought I was safe being in an all girls dorm.
        My roommate assaulted me. I had passed out in my lower bunk and woke up to her pinching my nipples with her fingers shoved up me (sorry to be graphic). I was so messed up that I passed back out and pretended it was a dream. Until the next morning when I found my panties on the ground and felt sore all over. It was horrific.
        To be honest I do blame myself. Although I know I should not. Especially after I found out I wasn't her only victim (males included).
        Now I do not know if I should be mad or feel very sorry for her as she would take more drugs and drink than any of us at that time. She did anything that came her way and her parents paid for all of it!! Her mother even gave her her credit card to buy a glass bong worth $150! I was shocked, yet at that time was amazed as well.
        Anyway, she ended up flunking out and I don't know what happened to her after that. All I know is that I reported her to the RA and after tha I wanted to press charges, but her father is a lawyer so being ignorant and afraid of the law, I just held my own.
        Same sex assaults don't seem to matter much with anyone anyways. I don't think my parents even gave a damn.
        I do believe they think I bring all that happens to myself. I am so fucking sick of that.

Comment

Working...
        X