X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Doesn't RJ Have An Avatar?!

Me too

I was wondering the same thing. Does anyone want to take a poll to suggest an avatar for RJ?

Comment

Ha ha, just saw this. Cobbler's kids have no shoes and all that. I'll probably use the book cover, just haven't had a chance to load it.

RJ
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

so glad to see you're logged on

I want to say thank you. I read your story and saw much f myself, my kids and husband. Gives me hope.

Comment

I sure could use a lesson--how DO you get an avatar?? And why do I have to keep logging in everytime I move??

Ter

Comment

What, Ter, don't you like waiting, logging on, getting kicked off, waiting some more and logging on again? This is our new, enhanced message board, welcome!

AHHHH.

Okay, thanks for letting me vent. Seriously, you will only log on once after they get this server issue resolved. I've told them it's enough to drive a woman to drink but they don't get it.

Re: avatars: check out the message here. (Wow, that was easy to find. Take note, everyone, of the pulldown Search menu in the blue navigation bar above. Combs through past post quick!)

And thanks ALL OF YOU, for your patience as we smooth over the server issues. Yes, Helen, I'm calling in the exterminators.

RJ
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
            X