Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this big stupid smile on my face

I am with you SK, a great day indeed.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I am PROUD to be an AMERICAN...EVERYDAY...

Cat
      Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
      -Alan Cohen

Comment

I for one, am glad to see a young president in office, who is open to ideas and changes. He has a huge job ahead of him in setting this country back on the right path again. I really like him. He's more of a people's president rather than a corporate president.
        AF since 1/2009

Comment

I live right outside of the Wash DC area...the excitement in the area was palpable. I did not go to the inauguration because of the crowds. We opted to watch it at a friends house. A great day indeed!
          AF Since April 20, 2008
          4 Years!!!
          :lilheart:

Comment

If you are happy I am happy ... I was happy we had a female Prime Minister ....

( in the end I didnt like her policies but that's besides the point ... can't wait for the USA to have a woman as President personally !!! )
            ?We are one another's angels?
            Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Kudos to any person willing to take on the mess we have made over the last 8yrs! I have hopes for Obama, but we have to be reasonable what ANYONE who steps in now is capable of. I hope all put into perspective what a giant task this will be for him...and give him credit for credit due...not their high expectations. Go Obama!!
              Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
              :h

Comment

I'm neither a US citizen nor live in the US... but I am also very hopeful for the world as a whole. The US is undeniably a great power and influences politics and economies around the globe - and I do believe there is a light on the horizon now.

I truly hope and pray that Obama will make the changes he promises and that he will find support, rather than opposition.

As Robin Williams put it: "The reign of error is over" :H
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                X