Bambs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bambs!!

Where are you babes...did you have a sucessfull shopping trip? I hope you did an im so pleased for you...youve done so well!

Lou x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Bambs!!

Didn't go in the end - thought the weather was too nice so after tearing myself away from this site I sat in the garden all afternoon with 2 mad Jack russels tearing around like loonies !!! Very relaxing !!! . I look like a cherry tomato and something has bitten me on my arm, it's swollen up like a balloon - I've got an arm like Popeye's - gorgeous !! Was dying for a nice long cool glass of white wine and lemo - and i will confess went through the 'shall I go to the off licence - No. Oh yes I think I will... then No I won't' phase. Didn't succumb to the 'EVIL' !!!

I think hubby is getting a bit miffed with my 'new addction' This site !!! At least when I was drinking I was sitiing in the living room with him ! Ha Ha - only joking.

How have you bin today ? I left a post on your other thread before.

spk soon hun bun
    bambs.
    xxx
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Bambs!!

Your so good

Bambs.... i love jack russels and want one so much, but unfortunatly not allowed...i love the way there so wirey an snappy..i want a minature one, i love them!!!
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Bambs!!

I'll send you a pic of them

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Bambs!!

Bambs!!

Please do!!

Comment

Bambs!!

Hey Bambino, just have hubby put a wireless router in and use a laptop and then you can still be "with him"..:l

Comment

Bambs!!

Hey CV -

GOOD IDEA !!!
              I could buy a laptop with this money I'm saving !!!

Few more weeks to go though before I can tot up that amount - Good incentive tho !!!

Day 7 - saved £84 on wine I haven't bought !! wahey... Shouldn't take too long then.

Onwards and upwards !! ( woke up really really wanting a drink this morn tho - - arghhhh ) Dying for my cd's etc to arrive . I hope they're not swimming across the Atlantic - They'll take forever !!

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Bambs!!

morning bambino, you are a funny lady! mine must be swimming with them!!

Comment

Bambs!!

Hiya Soph

Let's hope we get 'Our fishy on our little dishy when the boat comes in' !! and let hope that's soon. Wye aye man !!
                  Sorry about that - couldn't resist !!!!

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Bambs!!

Just noticed you name is carole - soz bout that.

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Bambs!!

Adaway ya bugga!!

Comment

Bambs!!

Hi

Hello peeps,

Hope all is well for everyone today. Im feeling a lot more confident after all the encouraging words i have recieved on here. Im still scared bout my trip to the docs but also looking forward to getting it all out and getting better.
                        Thanks for the support

Lou x x x

Comment

Bambs!!

HELLOOOO !!

Just found a website that is dedicated to conquerinf alcoholism nutritionally. He listed loads of vitamins and really useful info . It's www.doctoryourself.com/alcohol_protocol.html It also has an bibliography at the end from where he has gleaned his info from - I'ts quite interesting.
                          Just ordered the ones stated - they are pretty much the ones that are advised on MWO. I got them from healthspan - they are really chaep and free p & p to UK. I've ordered milk thistle from them in the past and the delivery is really quick.
                          Anyway off out side to further cook my cherry tomato shoulders !!! Think I'll do my back today - will be popping in periodically because as you all know I have a new addiction now - HERE !!!!

Kiss Kiss

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Bambs!!

Hey Bambs

Are you on sweetheart??

Had my docs appt changed to thurs...so tomorro will be yet another day of preparing myself for the big confession!!

Lou x x x

Comment

Working...
                            X