Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another trigger - someone slap me please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Pan - I knew it had to come, but the thing is the SIng base is doing exceptionally well! I talked to Mr Sweats last night and I think we might look at moving to OZ. If he lost his job here expenses like rent and schooling are prohibitive, plus he'd lose his employment pass after 30 days. Won't be an immediate decision, but something to aim for. Bx
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Well good luck with that. I did think about you when I was watching the news report and wondered how secure Mr Sweat's job was. I know the costs of living in Spore, well I did when I was thinking about living there.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

You don't want to add back in the cost of booze with the pay cut.. that's a double slap!! Calculate how much you are saving on booze for a month. That will make you feel better..

xoxo

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I agree with MM. My hubby was in a similiar position just before christmas. I was devastated because he still has to work just as hard, or harder as it turned out. I worked out how much we were saving and focused on that. It kept me AF. As for WA there definitely seems to be a return to confidence lately, or maybe just the original big panic that everyone was feeling at Christmas has passed.

Comment

Working...
          X