Words of Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Words of Wisdom

'Ive learnt so much from my mistakes, I plan on makign a few more' - a coaster in my mothers living room xD
    The way I change the past is by not repeating it
    -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Words of Wisdom

'Dare to Fail' - James Hetfield, Metallica

Truly James is a wise dude, had better advice from that guy than I have pretty much anybody in my family xD
      The way I change the past is by not repeating it
      -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Words of Wisdom

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused."
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Words of Wisdom

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
          Toughen up!

Comment

Words of Wisdom

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
            Toughen up!

Comment

Words of Wisdom

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the mements that take our breath away.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Words of Wisdom

Not all who wander are lost.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Words of Wisdom

Ruby....but where the hell are they going ? LOL IAD.
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Words of Wisdom

Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
                    Toughen up!

Comment

Words of Wisdom

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." Dr. Suess.
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Words of Wisdom

"May you live all the days of your life!" Jonathan Swift

Comment

Words of Wisdom

Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You/re making a scene'. Homer Simpson
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Words of Wisdom

"Inside every old woman is a young woman, saying, 'What the hell happened!'"
                            sigpic

Comment

Words of Wisdom

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!"..........Homer Simpson
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Words of Wisdom

“The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something.”
                                ~Randy Pausch
                                "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X