Words of Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Words of Wisdom

“If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”
    -Winnie-the-Pooh
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Words of Wisdom

I remember my father always telling me to straighten up and fly right when I was screwing up.
      Starting over again
      ray:

Comment

Words of Wisdom

6 of one or a half a dozen of another! My Dad

His way of saying does it matter. They are the same!
        RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Words of Wisdom

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
          Toughen up!

Comment

Words of Wisdom

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." ~ Yogi Berra

I just love Yogisms

Comment

Words of Wisdom

"Dream as if you have forever. Live as if you only have today."
              James Dean
              Toughen up!

Comment

Words of Wisdom

If we don't discipline ourselves the world will do it for us.
                ~ William Feather
                "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Words of Wisdom

'Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance'. Oscar Wilde

Comment

Words of Wisdom

A friend is one to whom one can pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keeping what is worth keeping, and, with the breath of kindness, blow the rest away.

Arabian Proverb
                    Toughen up!

Comment

Words of Wisdom

" In the land of mules thier are no rules "............
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Words of Wisdom

NEVER TRY TO TEACH A PIG TO SING; IT'S A WASTE OF TIME AND IT ANNOYS THE PIG.

Use it up, wear it out.
                        Make it do or do without.

My suffering teaches me about my obsessions - my pain teaches me about my life.

EARLY ON, WE NEED TO TEACH OUR CHILDREN THAT SLEEP IS A GIFT AND NOT A PUNISHMENT.

If children don't learn that their parents have rights, they will never comprehend that they themselves do. Don't cripple your children.

NO WONDER YOUNGER WOMEN LOVE OLDER MEN. SOME OLDER WOMAN HAS SOFTENED THEM UP AND TAUGHT THEM SOME THINGS!

PLEASE GOD, IF YOU CAN'T MAKE ME THIN, PLEASE MAKE MY FRIENDS FAT.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Words of Wisdom

Those are great, rubywillow!
                          Toughen up!

Comment

Words of Wisdom

"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards."

Benjamin Franklin
                            Toughen up!

Comment

Words of Wisdom

OK, here are some more I like.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?" Robert Schuller

"Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go." William Feather

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." Robert Collier

"Ones best success comes after their greatest disappointments." Henry Ward Beecher
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Words of Wisdom

"The greatest joy of life is to love and be loved."

R.D. Clyde
                                Toughen up!

Comment

Working...
                                X