The Next Day Thread Monday 27th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't gonna start the thread today but I missed you all...such a sap.
    And I'm doing shit.
    BH - got an appt with doc to try the Champix route (yes, I will be aware of homicidal/suicidal thoughts all)

xo

PS that was a joke about the homicidal thoughts by the way...we don't get them in my head...
    hehehe

Comment

What ya mean you are doing shit? Dont tell me you went crazy at the tupperware party! Mind you I have done that myself on more than a few occasions - I would party at any excuse even the opening of an envelope! You personally dont have to worry too much about the homicidal thoughts - its Mr Cakes that has watch out there! Keep me posted.
      BH

Comment

Angel, just focus on how well you did the weekend before. You got a lot of AF days under your belt then so you know you can do it.

I hate mozzies, and I hate flies. They should all be dead this time of year here but with the warm weather they have made a comeback and worst of all they seem to be immune to insect spray.

Afternoon here and I am off for a siesta. Went a bit over the top with exercise this weekend trying to keep the drink urges at bay and now I am a tired wreak.

Comment

Aw thanks folks...no, had a juice & then a cuppa tea at the tupperware party.
          Then I got home & Mr Cakes cracked a beer..I didn't even think about it, we had a bottle of wine in the fridge...blah blah blah...
          You're right Ezz, I'm gonna focus & just get through days 2-5...will follow your lead & hit the gym. My jeans are sitting much better on me so I'm motivated to keep it up.
          I can deal with mozzies & flies...but I hate roaches...

Comment

Hi all, late check in. Have been clearing clutter, shredding paperwork etc. Haven't opened the filing cabinet yet because there was a 'roach in there last time. Am with Angel and don't do cockroaches. It's tick season in Singers, just lovely. Dogs have been washed and frontlined and all the soft furnishings have been sprayed. Fingers Crossed.

Angel, how may AF days do you have this month? Would you have had a drink if there wasn't any wine in the house? I had 3 glasses of fizz last night while watching the Grand Prix - but I poured the rest away as I know it would be calling my name if I didn't.

Hi BH Ezz and Zen and anyone I missed.

Really Really Hot in Singers at the min, hotter than usual - have just cleaned the mould off my lovely winter Boots *Sigh*.

Ok GTG and do more shredding.

Bxx
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Evening all!
              Nothing too fabulous to report, although still alive here, so that impresses me. Hang in there lovelies!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
              X