screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

screwed

i had an accident totalled the car i am ok wtf....so freaked out got an oui....

screwed

Rud. How did it happen. Glad you are ok, and that no one else was injured. I have been where you are and its not nice. PM if you need to talk.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

screwed

R
      I am so sorry you are going through such a rough time. I have been wondering where you have been and hoping that things were going smoothly. I am glad to hear that you are not injured. It is time for you to remember how much your kids need you and do what you need to do. I have to run off to work but please PM me and tell me what is going on. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Comment

screwed

Rudemama,

We are here for you. Know that.

We simply cannot undo what has been done but we can support you, be with you and care.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

screwed

I'm so sorry, R. I know it feels bleak, but your OK, everyone else is OK, so TRUST ME, it could be SO MUCH WORSE, (even tho it doesn't really feel like it right now) Talk to us, let us be here for you anyway.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

screwed

(((RM)))

I'm glad you are okay, a car is just a piece of metal, I hope you have good insurance.:l

Comment

screwed

thank you all for your support yeah i know it could have been so much worse I had had some drinks at my sisters and was rushing to get son at daycare swerved off the road and hit a pole........so embarassing and scary such a wake up call al has such a hold on me but i'm sober today and want to stay that way i have a good support network lost the license for 30 days then we'll see what happens in court get the lawyer and hope for the best thank you all i was so grateful to be able to post here i will send some pms soon love you all rudemama

Comment

screwed

I am very aware of the severity of the event. I just need to relax and get through today and assure my kids they are safe here with me.I will take care of the home garden and enjoy the life i could have lost....thanks again all rudemama:h

Comment

screwed

Hi rudemama. Emotions must still be tumbling round. Why don't you write some down or record them on a little cassette thing while you're feeling them. I think as the rawness of them wears off, they are less effective a tool in the future. My brain likes to smooth things over with time.
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

screwed

RM, I've been thru a lot of legal nastiness too, and its never easy. I'm with you, in spirit, through all of this, and I hope I can do something, say something, be something to help you make the right choices from here out, and not end up at my age STILL making the mistakes I did in my 50's. Take care of your babies, and lets talk about not letting this EVER happen again.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

screwed

R
                      I sent you another Pm but I wanted to also post and say that I will always be here to lean on. You reached out to me originally when you read my posts because yout thought we could relate to each other and i will always remember that. Please lean on me and everyone here to help you through this tough time.
                      Patti

Comment

screwed

R-Mama,
                        I had a DUI once before too. It is one of the most horrible experiences of my life -- the DAY after I had received my master's degree. Get an attorney. If you can't afford one, call a local university, and law school students can help you for cheap or maybe even free.

Stay in touch.

Comment

screwed

Also, the bar assoc. may have some lawyers who do pro bono work.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                          X