Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graduation is finally over ! So is the Pool Party. (Thank God! Ha!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Disclaimer: I don't know any of these idiots Ha! ) The kids had a nice Graduation Ceremony.....then the next day the parties began. On Saturday..they all must of been at my house. I was expecting about 40 or so people.....wrong !! Their was bout 75 that showed up........At least 5 boys (It's always the boys ! Ha!) jumped into my pool with their clothes on ! Well anyway they all seem to have fun.....after wards they all seem to disappear, including my daughter....where they all invaded some other poor saps party. At least it was peaceful then, only adults around for the most part. It's finally over.....glad for it. In another 3 years I get to do this all over again for my youngest ! Ugh...Ha! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Hi IAD . . .

Good on You, you made it through!

Wasn't the party on Saturday . . . wow . . . it took you this long to thread . . . you must have been havin a lot of fun . . . lol . . . and boy do you have a huge swimming pool NICE! Lol

Of course I probably know that it's not really your swimming pool (got the pm) thanx

Comment

Ah yes IAD .... but at least she graduated ........ in this day and age we have to be glad of that ..... she did well anyway didn't she ........... :goodjob:
      ?We are one another's angels?
      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Lord love you, IAD. I'm starting that with my GRANDDAUGHTERS now! LOL (just BD parties at the moment!) Hubs comes home, passes the pool full of kids, and asks, "How many kids/grandkids do we have again? LMAO!! It goes fast, and at least you are providing them with a good place to be, and thats SO important!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wow, what a pool IAD!!! I KNOW you're glad that party's over!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Always is a good time, but always glad it is over too.....
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Everyone !! That's not my pool....it's just a pic ! Ha! That's a pool that's probably over at Six Flags Amusement Park or something ..Ha! IAD.
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Anybody try skinny dipping? LOL
                Starting over again
                ray:

Comment

Hey, I read your disclaimer then was looking back at the pool and ....wait....yes...I see YOU in that group! Uh-huh, yeah, your in there whooping & hollering & blaming the poor kid! LOL
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What can I say Ruby Ha! Their was no skinny dipping while I was around.....It's my daughter and my neigborhood....they'ld run me out of their...Ha! Our State Senator lives right down the street...Ha!
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

He's the one I'd be watching out for!!!!!!!! LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Your right Ruby but........he's got a bad heart....he can only do so much ! Ha! IAD.
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Looks like my 16th birthday.:H

Except for the pool.
                          Alcohol Free Since July 1 2009.

My Sobriety Blog
                          (From Then Till Now).

Comment

That is really cute, IAD. We have been invited to a HS graduation party in July (the daughter of my own HS best friend) and they have a pool. Eek -- I have only put on a swimsuit once in 13 years! My stepson just graduated from HS 2 weeks ago as well, so I know all the emotion that goes with that as a parent. Congratulations! (p.s. I'll be 58 when my lil guy graduates from HS, 15 years from now! LOL)

Comment

Working...
                            X