Waiting for my Baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for my Baclofen

Still waiting for it to come. I drank quite a bit yesterday and fell crappy of course. I did have a drink this AM but just so I could stop feeling like I was gonna die.I absolutely do not want another. I pray the Baclofen helps me feel like that everyday.
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Waiting for my Baclofen

It is working well for some others members...I hope it is the answer for you as well. HUGS honey!
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Waiting for my Baclofen

twins mommy how have you been? did you try the nal or topa?

Comment

Waiting for my Baclofen

Hi me1455. I have been OK not fantastic but OK. I took topa before the first time it worked well. The second not so much but I probably didn't dose up high enough because I stopped it because it lowered my blood pressure too much. I am on Naltrexone now but not seeing much change yet. how are things for you?
        One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

Waiting for my Baclofen

Good luck Twins, there are a lot of discussions going on about back in the Topamax, Campral....etc forum.

I wish you the best
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
          X