stomach pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stomach pain

my belly is absolutly killing me..i got 6 days togo ..im eating sandwichews and drank weater lasst night like prest said but for the last 2 nights my stomachs killin
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

stomach pain

that is bad spelling sorry

Comment

stomach pain

Mack, 6 days to go before what? I've been away so I've missed a lot lately.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

stomach pain

are you going thur DT'S just do your best and hang in there .. but if it gets any worst go get check out please
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

stomach pain

Mack, don't try to be too tough, OK? If you need help tonight, go get it. I don't know whats going on but don't try to 'man' thru it.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

stomach pain

No blood at either end is there? That concerns me a bit. Ulcer?
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

stomach pain

Hang in there Mack. Do phone a doctor if it continues to bother you.

Comment

stomach pain

Hang tight Mack!!
                Hope the pain has subsided -- otherwise, like AFM mentioned, call the Doc.
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

stomach pain

Mack how is it going? Hope all the pain passed...
                  Tulipe
                  Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                  AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

stomach pain

Hi, Mack

I also started experiencing terrible pain, especially in my lower abdomen. Even when I was still drinking very heavily, but started taking B-complex vitamins, it somehow subsided.

Eating stuff that won't cause acid might also help: bananas; oatmeal; pasta, instead of sandwiches which can cause acid buildup in the stomach.

But what the heck, what do I know - maybe best to talk to GP?

Best of luck - will think of you.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

stomach pain

Macks - check in please. Or Lisa?

Comment

stomach pain

I'm sorry for worrying you. I cant even remember writing that last night..

Lisa is at work at the moment i'll have to ask her what happened last night when she gets home. I did nearly 2 bottles of vodka.
                        I have been sick most mornings its more than likely i proberly strained my stomach or something..Sorry again

Comment

stomach pain

OK. Counting down. 5 days to go...

Get it together, Macks. You know you've got to. I've been watching you since day one.

You've got to get it together, mate. And you will.

Comment

stomach pain

No need to be sorry Mack.
                            How you feeling now? Are you still in pain?
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

stomach pain

Mack, maybe you shouldnt wait the 5 days but get to the hospital. sounds like you are really hurting your body. good luck to you

Comment

Working...
                              X