Army Thread 8th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th July

KTAB;658170 wrote: Ah sure going with the flow, got a busy day ahead so you guys are safe from most of my inane drivel for the day.
    I dont know if you are aware but you squirrels dont actually hibernate Starty.
    This one does
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Evie.Lou;658171 wrote: Morning Pals, Sick again all nite !! Trying my best to keep my humor about me but finding it harder each day !!! Having you all to talk to is keeping be from calling the liquor store and ordering a gallon of "Jack" to go !!! Drunk would feel so good right now !!!

Sure am giving Baclofen a run for it's money !!!
      Evie, dont even go there!!
      Take you bac, talk to us, do whatever it takes OK?

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

one2many;658161 wrote: Em...I think I will have to wait a few more days for the breathlessness to go....

Morning Starty, you lazy sack O shite...
        Oney, methinks the breathlessness is not from smoking, but the effect KTAB is having on you...
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

one2many;658155 wrote: ACTUALLY......my toast did not taste like cardboard this morn....

Going to try running up and down the stairs now and see if i ger breathless...hang on.
          Oney, Another day without the smokes.......and running stairs !!!
          Pictures please !!!
          Gotta be better than this dude !!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbndlFLvEno[/video]]YouTube - I DO NOT Run Up Stairs Like A GIRL!!!

Morning everyone of the rest of you Fabby Flappy folks !!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Evie.Lou;658171 wrote: Morning Pals, Sick again all nite !! Trying my best to keep my humor about me but finding it harder each day !!! Having you all to talk to is keeping be from calling the liquor store and ordering a gallon of "Jack" to go !!! Drunk would feel so good right now !!!

Sure am giving Baclofen a run for it's money !!!
            Hi Evie if you gave in to the beast you would feel so bad tomorrow. Keep strong my friend it must so hard for you both at the moment but you know in your heart AL is not the answer and will only make the situation ten times worse. :l
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Oh Oney darlin'
              I was thinking about you today. I was in the supermarket and this guy leaned over me on the meat counter....(OH dear GOD....well y'know what I mean)........and honestly Ones he STUNK of fags..I used to smoke too, but gave up 'easily' after a night out on the piss with 2 packets of fags and yacked up continuously for 2 days.................................anyway, where was I......Oh yes the meat counter............anyway, that WON'T be you any more.You'll be able to smell, taste and climb stairs.......

On a positive note....I also saw a carrot which was shaped exactly like a penis.
              Bridget.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

startingover;658172 wrote: This one does
                I think you are trying out this 'practice makes perfect' in the snoozing dept.

Hello to everyone I cant keep up with the speed of the thread today.

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

tiptronic_ct;658175 wrote: Oney, methinks the breathlessness is not from smoking, but the effect KTAB is having on you...
                  Oh behave bouncy features

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

THE MYSTERY EXPLAINED. Wanna know why Starty cares so much about her dogs. Have a read:

News - A Step Beyond: Dog is now a woman's best friend
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Whats wrong with that Tip?
                      Seems perfectly logical to me.

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

byebyebridgetjones;658179 wrote: Oh Oney darlin'
                        I was thinking about you today. I was in the supermarket and this guy leaned over me on the meat counter....(OH dear GOD....well y'know what I mean)........and honestly Ones he STUNK of fags..I used to smoke too, but gave up 'easily' after a night out on the piss with 2 packets of fags and yacked up continuously for 2 days.................................anyway, where was I......Oh yes the meat counter............anyway, that WON'T be you any more.You'll be able to smell, taste and climb stairs.......

On a positive note....I also saw a carrot which was shaped exactly like a penis.
                        Bridget.
                        Bridge, The penis thingggy idea.........works for me.....I'll check and be right back !!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

byebyebridgetjones;658179 wrote:

Bridget.
                          WTF??? Overshare...
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

byebyebridgetjones;658179 wrote: Oh Oney darlin'

Bridget.
                            Bridge you are a scream. That reminds me of the one with 2 women in a shop, first one picks up a big carrott and says to the other one "this reminds me of my husband" and the other replies "the size of it?" First one answers "no the dirt of it"

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Like this Bridge?

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

startingover;658185 wrote: Whats wrong with that Tip?
                                Seems perfectly logical to me.
                                But did you read WHY?
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X