Army Thread 13th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13th July

Sounds fab, you sure aint bored. Not much time for getting out on the Harley I imagine.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Can you not get out on the bike KT?
      You havent ridden for ages have you?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Hubs just said his Hawg is calling! Its hard to have time to do it all when you have too much. I/we would love to downsize, but its hard to right now, and, without sounding like a brag, we have SO MUCH crap!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Opal;663318 wrote: Afternoon KT, Starts and Ruby,
          Well there's the rain so that puts paid to the gardening for a while. How are you all getting on? Apart from the demonic vac of course!
          I am grand thanks Opal, very excited about starting work. I really hope it all works out as I want.

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Starty I could do but its doing a good impersonation of a november storm outside. I will wrap up and take the dogs up the forrest soon I think. Hi Opal.

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Thats a great idea KT, I ALWAYS feel better after a walk with the dogs.
              My poor border collie Larry took a tumble this morning tho and is limping badly, so he is on bed rest for a time.

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

I have to go in on 29th to talk about the way forward for me. I guess pretty soon after that.

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Oh dear poor Larry lets hope its only a small strain.
                  The 29th will be here before you know it and you will begin a fantastic new journey. It is so brilliant that you have followed your dream.

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

rubywillow;663320 wrote: Hubs just said his Hawg is calling! Its hard to have time to do it all when you have too much. I/we would love to downsize, but its hard to right now, and, without sounding like a brag, we have SO MUCH crap!!!!
                    Yip they have a habit of doing that. I love that grin that breaks out on a good ride after not being out for a while. Simple pleasures eh. What do you fancy downsizing to?
                    We all built up so much STUFF over the years, I often think life would be better without half of it.

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

When I was learning to ride, my instructor used to talk about the grin factor, and he was right!

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

I wear an open face helmet so its not a good idea to grin too much in the middle of the summer unless you want lots of flies squashed onto your teeth

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

KTAB;663340 wrote: I wear an open face helmet so its not a good idea to grin too much in the middle of the summer unless you want lots of flies squashed onto your teeth
                          :H:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Thats crap about the weather. Its not bad here..but I think it will rain later.

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Good idea.
                              You might as well get properly soaked

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Opal;663352 wrote: Think myself and the wee one will gather up and head to the pool for a while, there's going be nothing done outside for the rest of the day.
                                I was in the pool this morning and everyone started getting out one by one till I was left on my own for the last 30 mins. Kinda nice having it too myself so I started doing circuits instead of laps

Comment

Working...
                                X