• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD, Sunday, July 19

Morning/Evening all!
    Fresh here, but the sun is out...yay!
    Might catch you a bit later Waves.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hello, G. How have you been?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Ruby! I've been great here thanks. Very busy, but in a satisfying, constructive way. Making music, and very happy to be sober, and feeling so great, looking pretty good too (!), and involved with lot's of different stuff. I reckon i've achieved more in the last 9 mths, than i have for years!....How are you?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Very good, super busy. My BIL passed away and his memorial service was today. He actually died from a lifetime of alcohol and smoking, and it was a shame, since he was a nice guy. A soloist did a beautiful a capela rendition of 'Amazing Grace', I was torn to pieces by it! On to life, tho.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Ruby. On to life indeed. I am very lucky to seemingly still have my health, after my drinking day's. That rendition of 'Amazing Grace' sounds beautiful.

Comment

I'm off into the day now Ruby. I remember you mentioning your brother in law once or twice, saying you were worried, and that he was a decent guy. Take care, wont you, and once again, i'm sorry for your loss. Catch you later..........x

Comment

(Using Porter's paint - I put a pic in the Gallery for anyone that's interested)

Comment

Are you going to acid her and make her rusty Tawny?
                  What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Yep - she's been rusty for ages now - I just liked that misty shot at the time. I'll put up another one taken in summer

Comment

Hey Mr G, what you up to Today?
                      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

I suppose you know that when you are happy with the amount of rust, that you can put a clear sealer on top, to stop further rusting?

Comment

tawnyfrog;668170 wrote: (Using Porter's paint - I put a pic in the Gallery for anyone that's interested)
                          I LOVE your photos
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

DAVE !
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

HELP ME Jebus
                              how do you get fecking paint out of hair ?
                              Oh my GOD
                              I have 'Hosta' all through my hair which is fecking long...it has really been growing back there.
                              OH FUCK...how do you get it out of carpet...
                              OH WHY DID I START this ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tawny,

Whatever happened to all your other sculpture pictures? I went looking for them and they were gone. :-(

Cindi

ps I miss Maxman, his sculptures were amazing, too.
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X