sundAY and sober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sundAY and sober

thought i may not make it last night, hubbie went to the store and asked me if i wanted him to get me some beer...i wavered but said no thanks. took a nap and was sure i would be up all night craving the thought of being buzzed and hanging out and painting by myself in my studio. but i did good! i hung with my girls and read books and watched a movie and made it through! now it is sunday morning and i am getting my alone time because my kids aren't up yet and i LOVE NOT BEING HUNGOVER!! so it has now been one week and one day. the dreaded visit from my mother starts tomorrow...the real test will begin then.
    thanks for listening
    I must suppress the beast within so I can find my way out of the darkness.
    sober since 2/4/12

sundAY and sober

oh and now i think i will go paint, SOBER, until they wake up.....have a great AF day to everyone
    I must suppress the beast within so I can find my way out of the darkness.
    sober since 2/4/12

Comment

sundAY and sober

Well done starfairy, you should be sooo proud of yourself, when your mum come to stay just remember how you feel now, and when you are tempted to have a drink cast your mind back to today and how great you fell.
      Good job, keep it up.......YOU are a STAR....
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

sundAY and sober

Hey Starfairy,

Really well done! Isn't it just a wonderful feeling? :goodjob:

Keep fighting the good fight!

Ciaio

Grim
        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

sundAY and sober

starfairy, what an inspiration! Keep it up!

Good luck on the visit with your mom. Just keep sneak checking on this site for support!

Comment

Working...
          X