Karma ...What does that mean to you ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karma the Universal Law of what goes around comes around !!!
    What does the word KARMA mean to you ???
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

To simplify my personal definition of Karma would be much like the golden rule I was always taught. I had a decent childhood, raised by decent, good people, and they taught me their ethic of how to treat people I encountered in life. It served them well, and these many years after their deaths they are remembered still with such respect. That's what I strive for, to treat others as I would want them to treat me, and pass it along. It feels SO good to not worry if I've done the right thing.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

School of Life

Comment

Evie, you post such provocative threads.

Karma is a big word to me - in short, what you do comes back to you. I'm a believer in reincarnation, as it's the only thing that would justify why some people endure such horrors and others do not. I don't mean the people under such horrors deserve them, rather in their next life they will have processed whatever needed to be processed in the previous life and experience something else that they need to learn. I try to do the right thing. I firmly believe I wouldn't be the person I am, and a much better person than I was ten years ago, had I not gone through so much pain (which I continue to stay stuck in, but maybe that's my Karma right now). I also want to leave this earth addiction free, as I've read it's important to do so.

I read this book called Karma and the Law of Reincarnation. Old book. Have it somewhere. Anyway, my spiritual beliefs are in line with Buddhism and Hinduism, so Karma fits in nicely. Great thread Evie!
        ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

Working...
        X