Peace Corp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace Corp

Due to circumstances beyond our control, our lovely leader has been banned. We all hope of course that its temporary. In the mean time, her work and thoughts should be carried on - that there is a place of peace we can all come to and post. A haven where we don't have to worry about, well, what happened yesterday. So lets rally and be here for Evie, and welcome any and all who want to post upbeat, peaceful posts and questions. Have a great day everyone!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Peace Corp

This might be a silly question ... and maybe I'm missing something ... (probably) ... but why was Evie banned? Because of the thread? If so, why was the thread ban-worthy? It seemed like a nice idea to me.

Just curious ... because I really don't understand.
    AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Peace Corp

Unfortunately, the peace thread had deteriorated and was no longer peaceful. I got a glimse of it before it was deleted, and frankly, IMHO it should have been deleted.

Peace, of course, is wonderful, and I hope the spirit of peace will prevail on this thread. It is always good to get a fresh start.
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Peace Corp

I guess I missed the goings-on. I only saw good posts the times when I looked in.

Thanks.
        AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Peace Corp

Someone came to the thread while not on their best behavior and caused a very ugly scene with Evie. Unfortunately, since both were involved, both were banned. I'm hoping to carri on the good things it was meant to promote.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Peace Corp

Without out love & forgiveness in one's heart, one can not carry peace forward.

Comment

Peace Corp

Your very right, Chrysa. I'm open always to suggestions to help me be a better person. Thank you.
              sigpic

Comment

Peace Corp

Something must be going on in the Universe. The posts are more edgy, depressed, negative than ususal. Maybe it is the solar eclipse coming this week in India. Maybe our littile planet is under some shade from another galaxy. Let's ride it out together, for it will not last forever.
                "If I lost confidence in myself, I have the Universe against me"
                Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Peace Corp

Your right, New. And BTW, you make me SO hungry!!!! LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Peace Corp

It was a same what happened...........But peace will prevail !
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Peace Corp

A shame indeed...
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                      X