Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All, It's Evie.Lou...I am back !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be posting my FINAL parting words here shortly but in the mean time I would like to hear YOUR thoughts on the "Matter".

Please be polite and courteous ...Thank you !!!!

If you have any thoughts or ideas to express PLEASE do so here !!!

Ta Ta, for now........I'll be back again SOON !!!!

Evie Lou, why are you leaving?

Comment

well evie lou i dident see any of what went on, All i know is that you have being a very good supportive member of MWO,zenstyle has also being a very good supportive member of MWO and both of you have contributed hugely to helping others.this is a huge site and we are from all different parts of the world so people are going to have different opinions about everything,its a pity this problem cant be sorted out while agreeing to disagree.hope to keep seeing you aroundeace:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

OMG how many times is it now that have you said you were going I remember at least three because you didnt get attention about some bollixololgy or other - if you are going just do it already!
        M

Comment

I no longer believe that my being here is serving any useful purpose to the others on this site.
          I am a minister and when I told my congregation that I am an alcoholic MOST of them abandoned me. Emails were flying and I was the laughing stock of this town. I closed my church and searched for a place that I could continue my life's work (to be the "UPLIFTER" and to dedicate my life to the service of my fellow man.That is the pledge I made to become a minister. I now see that my presents are actually harming people here. In "SOME PEOPLES" attempt to gather dirt to sling at me, they are getting dirt all over others. At best this is a "high school prank" but in the case of fragile alcoholics that are in recovery, this could be a deadly "GAME" indeed. I just can't stay and watch that happen.

Comment

Oh get over yourself for gawd sake and grow up.
            What a load of complete codswollop.
            m

Comment

boozehag;671084 wrote: Oh get over yourself for gawd sake and grow up.
              What a load of complete codswollop.
              m
              I asked for people to please be polite ???

Comment

high school prank at best. as a very good friend, (whom I owe my AF to) once said: Ta ta for now MWOers

Comment

boozehag;671077 wrote: OMG how many times is it now that have you said you were going I remember at least three because you didnt get attention about some bollixololgy or other - if you are going just do it already!
                  M
                  I have considered leaving 3 times over the last 1 1/2 years. Each time it has been because I saw my presents here as a HURT not a HELP. That seems like a valid reason to me ???

Comment

Dont flatter yourself your presence is just plain annoying.
                    m

Comment

Evie. You have been a great help to me when I was at rock bottom. I really don't know what's going on or want to be involved to be honest, but rubes has supported you throughout, and politley asked for this whole subject to be dropped. It was agreed on both sides and that was the end of that. I don't see why it is being brought up AGAIN if you have made the decision to leave?
                      I thank you for all your help during my times of difficulty, but I have to be completley honest in saying you just don't seem 'yourself' to me.
                      Let's hope this thread will be deleted, and we can all focus on the reason we are here. Sobriety.
                      All the best evie, and god bless.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;671094 wrote: Evie. You have been a great help to me when I was at rock bottom. I really don't know what's going on or want to be involved to be honest, but rubes has supported you throughout, and politley asked for this whole subject to be dropped. It was agreed on both sides and that was the end of that. I don't see why it is being brought up AGAIN if you have made the decision to leave?
                        I thank you for all your help during my times of difficulty, but I have to be completley honest in saying you just don't seem 'yourself' to me.
                        Let's hope this thread will be deleted, and we can all focus on the reason we are here. Sobriety.
                        All the best evie, and god bless.
                        I am glad to have gotten to know you. The reason I am here to say good bye.
                        Then the thread will be deleted.

Comment

Evie, I realise that you are angry and upset right now. Please, for your own sake, don't continue. Many people hold you in high regard. This is not helping.

Comment

veritas;671097 wrote: Evie, I realise that you are angry and upset right now. Please, for your own sake, don't continue. Many people hold you in high regard. This is not helping.
                            I am actually quite calm and peaceful relaxed and at ease. I will leave when I have said my good byes.

Comment

Working...
                            X