Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are/were your baby steps to getting your life back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Sunshine, I won't cut them hairs! LOL. I will buck the system and just be older woman status with long hairs! Sorry you'll never have your purple curls again!

I swear, wish I would have been born 100 years earlier. Long hair was in vogue at any age. My baby step today was to put on make-up - even eye shadow. I am not a make-up wearer really but it's a CHANGE - a baby change. A baby step to a new me and one that is more concerned with personal appearance than I have been for quite some time. And, hey, I am not drinking.

So y'all want to share some baby steps, some changes you are making today? I think Cat is onto a wonderful idea here.
    ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

hey sunshine thanks for yesterday in the chat room. first time I have gotten a response. But I will keep throwing them out there. Hoping ...I am 6 days af . even found out today my husband has moved in with a women , wow it took him all of a week to get over me.

Comment

venicebeach;673985 wrote: hey sunshine thanks for yesterday in the chat room. first time I have gotten a response. But I will keep throwing them out there. Hoping ...I am 6 days af . even found out today my husband has moved in with a women , wow it took him all of a week to get over me.
        OMG, venicebeach, I am so sorry. You must be going through hell. Hang in there and drinking will just make the sadness worse in the long run.
        ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

Working...
        X