pouring it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pouring it out

I am at this moment pouring out a big glass of booze.
    Love to you all,
    Tulipe
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
    AF since May 6, 2010

pouring it out

May the force be with you. Good bye, AL ... and good riddance!
    AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

pouring it out

Tulipe;671717 wrote: I am at this moment pouring out a big glass of booze.
      Love to you all,
      Tulipe
      Why Tulip?

Comment

pouring it out

Tulip, this is a good thing.... However, don't put yourself in the position to go into serious withdrawal if you are a heavy drinker.
        I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

pouring it out

Tulipe, I know a couple of people on here disagree with me on this and think I am a big wastrel, but I say POUR ANYWHERE BUT YOUR OWN THROAT!!!

You go girl. :l

Comment

pouring it out

awesome job way to go .. and you will feel so much better
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

pouring it out

Tulip, my question really was what was your need to tell us? There are many here who are trying to stop drinking and I am not sure if it was appropriate to post this unless you needed help of some sort.

Comment

pouring it out

irish eyes;671735 wrote: Tulip, my question really was what was your need to tell us? There are many here who are trying to stop drinking and I am not sure if it was appropriate to post this unless you needed help of some sort.
                Of course Tulip wants help Irish, otherwise why would Tulip post on the forum. He/She obviously wanted to tell others about his or her accomplishment.

Not trying to be asinine, but what's wrong with posting on the forum telling others that you are taking a courageous step?
                I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

pouring it out

sosad61;671742 wrote: Of course Tulip wants help Irish, otherwise why would Tulip post on the forum. He/She obviously wanted to tell others about his or her accomplishment.

Not trying to be asinine, but what's wrong with posting on the forum telling others that you are taking a courageous step?
                  I may be lost here Sosa but I cannot see anything corageous about this accomplishment in this particular forum. People are trying to abstain from AL hour by hour here and a posting such as this almost gives them permission to go ahead and drink. I just think that it is unfair to do this.

Comment

pouring it out

Not to butt in but I think she meant she was throwing AL away, not pouring a drink to consume. Maybe you misunderstood.
                    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

pouring it out

akgirl;671749 wrote: Not to butt in but I think she meant she was throwing AL away, not pouring a drink to consume. Maybe you misunderstood.
                      Ak, shi.. maybe I did misunderstand, my sincere apologies. Thanks AK for pointing that out if that is so.:l

Comment

pouring it out

Tulip my apologies I mis interpreted.

Comment

pouring it out

irish eyes;671761 wrote: Tulip my apologies I mis interpreted.
                          I misunderstand a lot of the time Irish eyes...

Comment

pouring it out

Zenstyle;671760 wrote: Ahhh Irish! :H :l

Good job Tulipe!!!
                            :H:H:H what am I like?

Comment

pouring it out

sosad61;671762 wrote: I misunderstand a lot of the time Irish eyes...
                              Sosa Apologies to u too! me thinks I am too much for the cause!

Comment

Working...
                              X