Kudzu ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu ?

I am a new member trying to moderate. I started taking Kudzu this morning and am wondering how long you need to be taking it before it has an effect? Thank you all. I LOVE this site! I already feel welcomed and well supported!

Kudzu ?

Hello and :welcome:

I think it will depend on the person. It lessened my craving right away but then I felt like it didn't work as well after awhile. So I added L-Glut. Not that I'm a shiny example of how to do things cause I still struggle. But they sure helped. I love the CDs too.

Good Luck to you
    :l
    Ak
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Kudzu ?

Thank YouAKGIRL!

Comment

Kudzu ?

What I found most helpful with Kudzu was getting the right quantity. Check the usage chart on this and other sites. I remember that suddenly when I was taking enough, I felt a good effect. Also the right brand makes a difference. For me it really helped early on.

After about 4 months I found that Kudzu gave me some facial flushing. Maybe it was a mild allergic reaction. It cleared up when I stopped it. It now comes back if I take any more, so I stopped.

L-Glutamine still helps me a lot, and I also like L-Theanine for a mood lightener. This is for going AF. I've been successful moderating but only after some long AF sessions. It's hard to teach my poor old body cells a new chemistry that doesn't include my old drinking habits.

Comment

Working...
        X