Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th July

Its not too bad at all thanks KT.
    I seem to have got a bit busier all of a sudden, and I think thats probably a good thing.
    Still itching to get myself back into a proper routine, but all will come right soon enough I think.

Hows u? Still good and strong?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

Yip sound as a pound here. Had a couple of my AF beers last night and again no cravings for anything stronger which is good. 75 days AF now so might try one in a few weeks, we shall see.
      Meaga session in the gym and pool yesterday and need to get in the garden soon. So fit and healthy sums it up.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

Oh sorry I forgot, is it wed you start your new adventure?

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

I think its great you can have the AF beers and that to hit the spot.
          Sometimes just a bit of experimentation is exactly what we need isnt it?

Yes, I am going in on Wednesday afternoon to discuss what I will be doing and when etc oh and to do my CRB (Criminal Records) check. I am allowed to work without it apparently, but not with adults on my own. Thats fine by me at this stage !

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

your funny girls i have a lady doctor to its not like shes never seen a groin b4 hahaha as long as nothing pops up will all be fine

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

hahahahhha

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

I see how happy you are about this. Ah its great, I am made up for you. I remember when I met you here first and you mentioned you were thinking of doing this. Fair play for following the dream.
                It is such a bonus if we can spend our working lives doing something we actually like as opposed to just being a wage slave.

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

dingy day here today foggy all be back have a good one

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

Gyco, dear oh dear.....

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

Gyco;674355 wrote: your funny girls i have a lady doctor to its not like shes never seen a groin b4 hahaha as long as nothing pops up will all be fine
                      Gyco, you are a very naughty man

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

i agree ewwith you k t it is nc to do what you enjoy specially if you can find the enjoyment in a career

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

KTAB;674357 wrote: I see how happy you are about this. Ah its great, I am made up for you. I remember when I met you here first and you mentioned you were thinking of doing this. Fair play for following the dream.
                          It is such a bonus if we can spend our working lives doing something we actually like as opposed to just being a wage slave.
                          Well, I have no idea whether or not it will work out. But I see my job loss as an opportunity to try something new. If it doesnt, I can always go back to what I was doing before or similar.
                          I have always wanted to do something meaningful, just finding what that something was has been very illusive

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

Ok I have sat here looking out at the garden for long enough and it wont do itself. I will tie a string to myself so I can find a way back out. If I am not seen in three days call for the rescue services.
                            Later guys, have a nice Saturday.

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

Yes, I am off too.
                              See ya.

Comment

Army Thread 25th July

startingover;674362 wrote: Well, I have no idea whether or not it will work out. But I see my job loss as an opportunity to try something new. If it doesnt, I can always go back to what I was doing before or similar.
                                I have always wanted to do something meaningful, just finding what that something was has been very illusive
                                None of us do when we try something new, but wanting it and being passionate goes a heck of a long way to achieving anything imo. Bye

Comment

Working...
                                X