Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 26th July

Morning all,

The sleep fairy decided to miss me out last night. No idea why, but I thought I might as well get the day going albeit early.

I hope all those with flu, pig or otherwise are feeling better this morn.

Have a wonderful sober Sunday folks!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army thread 26th July

our squirlles ate 251 pine cones. we counted them all. buggers.
    made A MESS.
    An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

Army thread 26th July

Wasnt me, honest
      I dont even like pine cones

Comment

Army thread 26th July

i know love, it happened.
        An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

Army thread 26th July

Morning, Squirre-licious. Beautiful day here. Think I'll throw something on the barbie for lunch.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 26th July

Morning Squirrel, Tigger and Irene!!
            It's a beaut of a day here too -- I think some foraging in the garden is in order for today.... once I've chased the sleep fairies away.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army thread 26th July

Hi there all my friends over the pond and beyond.

It is 1:40 a.m. here.

The grandkids are spending the night and it has been a night of musical beds.

Papa ended up with two of them and I got up, took the dog out twice and am now awake.

I hope I can get some sleep fairy dust in my eyes again soon. I don't want to face a day tomorrow with three young 'uns all wanting to go the pool and tearing around my house all day with no sleep.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army thread 26th July

Hey, Deebs. Stellenbosch is still v quiet - students must have have had late night.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 26th July

Hello Startie, Tip, Iirene, Deebs! I hope everyone has a fantastic day! I am off to the office again and then have a whole lot of editing to do for Wednesday but have a demo tomorrow. An audience of 4000 in one venue, heck no pressure then! Thank my lucky stars that I have a perfectly clear head in order to get this done!
                  'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army thread 26th July

hey, Cinders. DW and I also split the kids between us - normal w'end routine. My son still fast asleep next to me while I'm having morning coffee
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 26th July

Hey, Grimster! You work for a slave driver! The morning bike have started here. We live close to Helshoogte Pass. Grrr. No more morning quiet!
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 26th July

Morning Cinders -- sending the sleep fairie to you as we speak:-)

Grimmers, working on the weekend sucks! My last job was in retail and I worked all hours god gave me just so some tart could buy a new picture for her guest room at 7pm on a Saturdays night and then return it on Sunday for a refund when the guests left!!
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army thread 26th July

Tippers, we went to a wonderful coffee shop in Stellenbosh for breakfast -- we got there at about 11am and the place was deserted. By the time we left after 12 that was when all the students were slowly making their way in after their heavy night.

Comment

Army thread 26th July

was it the Blue Orange, by any chance, Deebs?
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 26th July

Wow, what a busy thread with all sounding so good too!
                              I absolutely need at least 9 hours a day, cannot function properly without it.
                              Working weekends would definitely not suit me I dont think.

Comment

Working...
                              X