Our health and AL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our health and AL

I am worried about my health and going to the doc. Anyone have health issues related to AL?

Just curious
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Our health and AL

Hi akgirl,

I haven't noticed anything specific, other than I am very unfit, and I am certain AL had an adverse effect on my mental and emotional wellbeing.

I am fortunate in that I have not had any physical withdrawal effects, and I didn't see any point in going to a doctor to find out if I have caused damage to my liver because it would change nothing, what's done is done. I know I want to change and look after myself and that is the important thing.

The body is a powerful organism that has an incredible ability to heal itself, it is affected by our thinking, and worrying does not help. Doctors have their place and save lives every day. I feel though that 'these days' there is so much fear and dependence being generated that people have lost confidence in their ability to know what is best for them.

I have used Kinesiology which enables the body to 'speak' and tell you what it needs to be in balance energetically, and what foods would be beneficial. There are many holisitic means by which to enhance your health, let your intuition guide you, you have much more power to heal yourself than you know.

Good luck with your Doctor's visit, I hope your mind is put at rest.
    I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

Our health and AL

I've been worried too about my liver, but no signs of anything. there are a lot of folks on here who drink more than I do, but that's no reason to think that it won't affect you. Would be interested to hear how what kind of signs to look for. The weight issue is one of course, loads of empty calories.

Comment

Working...
      X