day37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day37

Wow day 37 and I am still AF! Taking it a day at a time and everyday that I don't drink is a day that I don't wish I was someone sober, a day without a hangover, and a day that I know that I am doing good to both myself and my body.

I did lose my no cussing quit today. But I can start back at day 1 tomorrow.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

day37

Keep up the good work Alison!

Comment

day37

Way to go, Alison!

Comment

day37

You GO Drifty! Please keep it up. You don't know how much of an inspiration you are!
        I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

day37

Here's a song to encourage you along the way. I've always found this song to be inspirational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIa9UEXd98Q[/video]]YouTube - In the House of Stone and Light Music Video - Martin Page
          I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

day37

Good for you Alison, thirty seven days is awesome! I hope I can say I have made to thirty days in about two weeks time....Sosad61 that song is wonderful,Joesgal

Comment

day37

Day 39

Day 39 and sober and will remain sober for today. I never want to drink again and when I think of drinking now its boring and leads to one night of drunk and the next day pain.

Take it a day at a time.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X