Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spouse clueless

Spouse clueless

Sorry to hear of your woes. As a guy, I really don't want my wife wanting to know what I'm doing every min. Yes we should share some of the days problems..as far as personnel matters. I was a Facilities Maintence Manager.....I would'nt ask my wife about a technical problem I might have at work. (but I would ask here how to deal with an employee that is giving me problems.....) You do need to be able to share personal time together....The Family problems, the kids....how you feel about your time with your spouse. I hope you can find some way to do this. ( Just don't let drinking fill in your empty spots...try to work them out. ) IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Spouse clueless

my husband is a doc as well...
      i like my alone time though, and don't feel he's responsible for my choices...but i understnd what you mean about feeling lonely!

peace!

Comment

Spouse clueless

Hi Hockey
        I know how you feel, my husband & I hardly talk to each other, or rather he does'nt talk to me!!!!!
        all I get out of him is grunts, I feel like a one parent family and all he cares about is himself, so long as he is ok then thats fine by him, and when he has got a strop on then we all suffer. I have learnt to ignore his childish moods but I must admit, it does still get on my nerves.
        By the way I see it is so long as my kids & me are happy then thats all I care about.
        :dancin: enguin:
        starting over

Comment

Working...
        X