Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Were Your Toughest Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms and How Did You Cope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not asking the question, just wanted to share this great link with some interesting stories:

Withdrawal Symptoms - What Were Your Toughest Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms and How Did You Cope With Them?
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

This is a great article vlad!
    Thanks for posting it!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I found it by signing up to this website which has lots of other interesting articles too:

Down Your Drink - Are you drinking too much?
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

:bump:

Comment

vlad, thank you so much. I read every word of every post. It helped a lot.
          __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

I'll read this vlad. The toughest symptoms i ever had were when I quit hard liquor 15 years ago. Horrible, life-threatening withdrawal symptoms that almost evolved into seizures. Throat closing, panic attacks, intense DT, and a host of other symptoms ALL AT ONCE. I checked myself into the emergency room on a couple of occasions. Thankfully, the withdrawal that I am going through now is manageable, although painful.

Thanks for the link vlad.
            I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

Wow vlad. These responses are a must read to every alcoholic. They are powerful and well written. Thank you for the link.
              I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing that, Vlad. Scary but very good reading.
                AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Thanks Vlad
                  Thank you so much for this link. Very scary but we all know them very well. As they say it's a progressive illness and will only get worse never better :goodjob:
                  They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. Andy warhole

last drink 3rd August 2009

Comment

Working...
                  X