Thank you all who was in chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to thank everyone for being in chat today when I needed it. You all know who you are. I knew I could count on you all just being there to help me and thanks to you all I got some news. I had an urge to go to the pub to have a few beers. My demon even tried to convince me to take a walk (which is nothing doing due to being pooped from swimming). But I stayed at home. If I did walk I might of caved. I usually take walks at times like this, but I knew that since I have been doing a lot of swimming today, that I was too pooped to walk. I knew it was the demon working on me..... BUT IT FAILED SINCE I JUST STAYED IN CHAT.

Six weeks sober and counting.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

I wish I had the strength to do something more than lay in bed. Good for you Drifty.
    I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

Good for you going to chat and fighting AL. I wasn't around to chat, but glad you found others to help. That's one good thing about AA too, you have phone numbers to call someone when needed to help you through those craving times.
      I take it one day at a time too.

Winefree

Comment

Drifty many times when things were hard for me I hung out in chat too!!!!....I am so glad you were there too!!!!!....keep on being strong
        :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Working...
        X