Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat doesn't work for me now. I just get an empty box.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figures, just when I needed it the most.

This is all I get.

I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Good Morning SS! Do you have the latest Java installed?
    'I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly, directly attributed to drugs and alcohol.' - Ozzy Osborne

Comment

Good morning! Yes, and it was working for me just a few days ago; I've changed nothing on my computer.
      I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

It's like that for me sometimes, it just doesn't load up even though the latest java is installed.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Have you tried using chat in the forum web page rather than the popup?
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Dreamweaver;688437 wrote: Good Morning SS! Do you have the latest Java installed?
            Well I guess I DID NOT have the latest java installed DW. I downloaded and installed it and chat now works fine! Thank you!

Comment

vlad;688445 wrote: Have you tried using chat in the forum web page rather than the popup?
              Both, but as you can see vlad, the problem is resolved now. Thanks.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

I'm in chat now. You want to talk?
                  'I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly, directly attributed to drugs and alcohol.' - Ozzy Osborne

Comment

Working...
                  X