Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else on here listen to coasttocoastam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, some of their programs are "out there," but this program has weathered me through some bad times, and George Noory is a top notch host with a soothing, calm voice that tends to carry one through bad times. He's a very, very decent human being and it carries through in his voice and his program; he CARES about people, I truly believe that.

It mostly delves into the realms of the paranormal and such, but also investigates the current economic times we are in as well as mind over matter and such to deal with things like alcoholism.

On weeknights, it's broadcast from midnight to four am. On weekends, it generally runs from 7 pm (reruns) and then at 12 am turns to a live broadcast with Ian Punnet and George (or is it Greg) Knapp. These are all central standard time US so adjust your times accordingly.

If you can't find it on your local radio dial, you can listen to it live on 570 KLIF am in Dallas/Fort worth at the following link.

I post this because many of us alcoholics cannot sleep at night and perhaps you would like something interesting to listen to. Sometimes weird, but sometimes very interesting and provocative. It does me a wealth of good in getting over the hump occasionally.

570 KLIF - Coast To Coast AM with George Noory

click on the "listen live" icon in the upper right corner when they are broadcasting.

Regards,
    Mike

PS. I encourage you to give it a try fellow friends. It can be quite addictive in a pretty good way. Especially George Noory, he is the best. He makes you feel like you are sitting in the room with him having a chat. He's a fantastic interviewer and is so good with callers on open lines. I really like Friday night open lines the best.
    I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

That's a good idea sosad61 and I love the radio stations from different countries on the computer ....
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

I got hooked on Art Bell @ one time. I was most interested in the priest who did exorcisms and when a caller had a ghost locked in the basement. It is out there stuff and that is why people get hooked.

Comment

Working...
      X