Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEXT DAY THREAD TUESDAY 11th AUGUST

Good Morning Everyone,

Wow, Raggsy's first this time... you must all be having late brekky.

A day is a long time in the real estate world.... the house we put an offer on went to someone else at a humungous price. Dissapointed, as it was perfect. So back to Domain.com!

Do any of the Aussies watch City Homicide???? I missed out on a few episodes, and I would really, really like to know what happened to Noni Hazelhurst, and who done what and why.

Hopefully we may get a shower to-day as it's a bit overcast. Looks like el nino is coming back and we're in for a nasty dry summer.... again.

Good on you Rags...you Next Day thread starting virgin you.....:H
    What a bugger about the house....in my real estate buying experience it usually means there's something better around the corner which you're meant to have.
    What are you looking for ?
    Morning all to come.
    I do believe I am booked in to do some.........clears throat..............exercise....today...I'd rather kissa baboon's bottom than sweat...as the saying goes, but I'm coming to accept that it's all part of the deal for getting well.
    Have a great one folk.
    Bridget.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Bridge,

Oooh... me a virgin again!
      Yeah, my friend said the same about the house. We're after a 3-4 BR, 2 garage, bit of privacy, a few trees and enough space for veggie garden. And a bit closer to Sid En EE, which will mean the northern part of the Illawarra.
      I was looking at the fitness threads yesterday and there's a thread on a rebounder... may be just what you and I need, as I really have to force myself to do exercise. It was posted by cyclefan.
      Was reading through yesterday's thread... Mr. Guitarista had a great post.
      Hope all goes well for Mr. Ronnie tomorrow.

Comment

Afternoon all,

Sorry about the house Rags but I'm convinced that there will be an even better place. How go the plans for Sri Lanka?

Bridge - have you considered taking up the Luge as a sport? I think it's the only sport you can vigorously train for whilst lying on the couch.

I see Wavey's feeling better today; that is excellent and Mr. G will no doubt be his usual ebullient self.

Ronnie - hope the hubster's attitude transplant goes well tomorrow.

Me - mulching, splitting and wrestling with two wombats in the dam. Just the usual same old-same old.

Comment

Good afternoon Rags Bridge Tawny and all to come.

Rags, I am sorry about your house. I always believe things happen for a reason and there is a much better house waiting for you to find it.

Bridge, I KNEW you would succumb !! I could see "fitness freak" hiding deep within your psyche :-) Go forth and sweat my girl!

Tawny, enjoy your wombat wrestling. Is that a national pastime?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Everyone
            I had a lovely relaxing day today catching up on watching all my UK soaps.
            Hubbie is home all day today and cant eat a thing all day, he is ok at the moment just very hungry, I must admit he is in a much better mood than I thought he would be in......you know what men are like when they have no food in their bellies........
            Up very early tomorrow as I have to palm my boys off to friends before taking hubbie to hospital for 8.30am
            Hope you are all having a fab day
            :dancin: enguin:
            starting over

Comment

Evening all!
              All's well here. A nice cruisey day working for the man, between gigs of course.
              Rags. I think Noni ran off with Peter Andre, after she was implicated in the dissapearance of his wife.
              Best wishes for your husband's op, Ronnie.
              Bridget. Off yer arse, into your sleek, aerodynamic Luge suit, and back onto that couch for training!
              Hope you're getting some of that rain that's falling here, Tawny?

A safe, and satisfying night to all!............

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Evening All,
                Fecking hate exercise. It sucks.
                Like Tawny's luge idea. Reckon I've got an olympic trial coming up if I go with that idea.Note to self: book out next 4 ish years.
                Hi Mr.G What is it with you and Peter Andre` anyway ?
                Hi Ronns. Is he having a vasectomy ? He should definitely have a vasectomy. IMO.
                Raggsy isn't a rebounder a trampoline for midgets or circuses or something ?
                Starts. Not gonna happen.
                Got low BSL because of the stupid fecking exercise.
                Will make dinner and come back happy Bridget.
                Bridget.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well Bridge. I really love where Peter takes his music, and where it takes me. He is so underrated. Peter Andre's music demands a response, and, i feel he's got something to say. You've gotta marvel at how the guy just reinvent's himself, over, and over, and over, and over and over again. Mesmerising! So, if you're a fan, as i am, you just can't escape all the great man's latest adventures at.......peter andre.com...Also, for Pete's political views, try..........anarchist international online.org/pandre

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                  X