Picked up my bass for the first time in months today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jam on, SS! I can accompany you with piano.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
    AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Yep, I've plugged my piano in and unlocked my violin case for the first time in years, marvelous.

Bets.
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

IAD;693292 wrote:
        IAD, it scares me that I started to post a similar picture. OMG, I've been hanging out on the "Journey" thread for too long. :H

Sosad, that's great! I wish I had the talent like you & Bets, to pour yourself into music. Rock on.
        "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

ss61- congrats on getting back to your music! Just Thursday I just got brave enough to pick up my old pencils and sketchbook and drew my horse instead of having a beer with him. Amazing what's still inside of us when we put down the bottle.
          And LilBit- I don't play music either, but if you'd like to join me as an unofficial MWO go-go girl? If you don't have the white boots, that's OK too!
          MUCH LOVE all!!!
          ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Ah yes, Dancelot, bring back the go go girl's indeed!
            Break a string, Sos. Awesome!
            lol IAD.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ha! You're all so kind here. It is good to get back into music again. Alcohol takes so many of the things you love out of your life, doesn't it?

A couple of my favorites...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNKupGPwOtg[/video]]YouTube - give a little bit - supertramp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-o5C_d72vA[/video]]YouTube - The Art of Noise Close (to the edit) (Prince's Trust 2004)

Trevor Horn is one of my favorites. I am a firm believer that the UK produces some of the finest musical talent anywhere.
              I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

Dancelot, I'm in!

And Bluz, my AF twin, I will look forward to celebrating Cinco De Mayo (ironically enough) as our independence day every year. Good for you, buddy! :h
                "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

I'll bring my tambourine.
                  J xxx
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                  X