STRONG AND LIVING LIFE ON LIFE'S
    TERMS
    AND PASSING MOST TEST
    THAT ARE THROWN AT ME
    STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE
    and i just would like to give thankx to everyone
    here at MWO
    BIG BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

NO RULES ..JUST SHOUT OUT SUNDAY

Yeah Mr T
    Jeez these sober sundays roll around so incredibly fast - why is it that when you are enjoying life and having a good time that it goes bye so fast but when drinking and suffering hangovers the days are agonisingly slow. Most hungover sundays I used to pray for death (and/or burger king) but now I want life to slow the hell down cos I got so much to do.
    Happy days all!
    M

Comment

:nutso::yay: have a happy sober sunday,alcohol free since jan 13th 09 I am one different person & for the good of all :alf::wavin::banana:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

WHOOHOO!!! I went out to a club last night 'cause I really wanted to see this particular artist and all I had was a Diet Dr. Pepper and I still had the most fabulous time!!!! That makes one full week AF!!! YAY!!!
        WHOOHOO!!!! Happy sober Sunday everyone! I feel so great, it's unbelievable! Now I'm going to bed.
        MUCH LOVE TO ALL!!!
        ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Well done folks...
          32 weeks for me.
          Sober, calm and smiling.
          Not worried but excited and wishing my friends and those who wish me ill, every success in finding the happiness, peace and harmony they seek, and those who are struggling and feeling low, strength and courage.

Comment

Nicely said popeye :l:h:l

Day 14 for me for the first time since being pregnant 13 years ago and feeling really good!!!!

Love & Hugs to everyone .........BB xxxxxx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

That's brilliant Betty.
              I'm happy for you.
              Ab Fab!

Comment

Mr T,
                Big SHOUT to all,whether it's 1 day or 1000 days.
                Personally I'd like a marching band and flags.
                Jackie xxx
                AF 7/7/2009

PS Yes BB,I am stalking you. x
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks Pops ..........

Jackie feel free to stalk as much as you like .......... here is your marching band ......... I think that popeye is in there somewhere too LOL xxx

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1004044=5158-attachment.jpg[/img]
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Cant count delegated to the veggie maths class at school in form 5.... However Im sober and can count sober plus 15 = good !!!! thats the extent of my equivoque!!! LOVE this thread thanks tlrgs its very inspiring!!!
                    Reggie

Comment

LOUD and PROUD 98 days sober.

Well done everyone, if it is 1 day or 10 years, we are trying and succeeding.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Today is day 10 for me!! Yippee!! Double digits and two weekends sober.
                        AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

hi
                          I am starting day 11 today AF. I feel so much better, the best part is waking up W/O headache, & the fog of AL. So why do i still in the back of my mind, the better i feel, harbor the fantasy to be able to drink in moderation. I have tried that more than once and failed more than once. I am also attempting to be grateful evey day i wake up sober and not to forget the shame etc. 3 weeks from yesterday my son is getting married in another state. I have not told my sons yet that i have quit. (i dont want to jinx myself or let them down). I have anxiety about will i be able to enjoy the occasion W/O AL? Any suggestions for AL free drinks besides water with lemon? thanks everyone..

Comment

Grateful for 84 days today...

Queen, here is a quick list, good for social events:

Ginger ale (in a flute or wineglass it looks like champagne!)
                            Sparkling cider (see above)
                            Club soda with lime (looks like a vodka or gin and tonic)
                            Tomato juice or virgin Bloody Mary

Or if you don't care abou "fitting in" with the look of your drink, just have iced tea, or lemonade or soda pop!! Good luck and enjoy the wedding!

Comment

queen of denial;694569 wrote: hi
                              I am starting day 11 today AF. I feel so much better, the best part is waking up W/O headache, & the fog of AL. So why do i still in the back of my mind, the better i feel, harbor the fantasy to be able to drink in moderation. I have tried that more than once and failed more than once. I am also attempting to be grateful evey day i wake up sober and not to forget the shame etc. 3 weeks from yesterday my son is getting married in another state. I have not told my sons yet that i have quit. (i dont want to jinx myself or let them down). I have anxiety about will i be able to enjoy the occasion W/O AL? Any suggestions for AL free drinks besides water with lemon? thanks everyone..
                              queen very well done and the key to it .. is that dont want to disapoint you .. knowing what you want in life now .. and have fun .. the right way sober .. it only get better and better ..

well awesome job everyone great turn out for a shout out stay strong and keep thinking positive .. big big hugs
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X