Children's Tales Animated Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB and I were chatting about this over the weekend... so lets see where this leads us...

My own Avatar speaks for itself. I'm Tigger, a resident of the Hundred Acre Wood, created by A.A. Milne.

If you could choose, which character from either a children's tale, or animated movies (Shrek, Nemo etc.) would you be, and why?

And even better: if you look around you here on MWO, which characters do you think other MWO'ers would be and why?

Let's have a bit of fun

Oh, and as to why I identify with the Tigger character? The Tigger Song speaks for itself:

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
    Is Tiggers are wonderful things.
    Their tops are made of rubbers
    The bottoms are made of springs.
    They're
    Bouncy,
    Flouncy,
    Trouncy,
    Pouncy,
    Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!!!

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
    Is I'm the only one

I'm the only one !
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Gosh Tip..that's got me thinking.....? Will get back to you on that one...but a good thread!
    Chicken

Comment

Eeyore, the clinically, maladjusted, misunderstood hapless ass from AA Milne's Winnie the Pooh.

A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.
      Eeyore

Nobody tells me. Nobody keeps me informed. I make it 17 days come Friday since anybody spoke to me.
      Eeyore

One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday.
      Eeyore

Seriously, I love Eeyore. He's my personal mascot. He's not as bouncy, but he means well, and wouldn't hurt a soul. He just doesn't fit in.
      Woman takes a drink, drink takes a drink, drink takes a woman.

Comment

Nice question, without over thinking it, As a child I grew up wanting to be Ariel ( the mermaid ) and I guess in some ways I am still like her.
        I adore seals and dolphins ( I jump up and down and nearly faint from happiness when I see them ).
        I want to meet my handsome prince ( cooorny, but true)
        I have had to deal with crazy witches like Ursula in my time. ( not naming names... )
        I have though never combed my hair with a fork.
        Happy thinking!! X
        I am Perfectly Imperfect!

Comment

Well I dont want to be her, in fact, I'm almost the opposite but I luv Betty Boop!

Comment

Winnie The Pooh of course.

His philosophy is to "Keep It Simple"

51 days AF keeping it simple

Comment

I'd probably have to say 'Dori' from 'Finding Nemo'... it's the memory thing.

What was the question again? :H
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I've cast my mind back and as a child I longed to be Marina from Stingray, because of her long hair and ability to swim underwater at great speed.

VOICE-OVER:

"Stand by for Action! We're about to launch Stingray! Anything can happen within the next half hour!"

MARINA (CLOSING SONG)

Marina, Aqua Marina,
                What are these strange enchantments that start whenever you're near?

Marina, Aqua Marina,
                Why can't you whisper the words my heart is longing to hear?

Your magic to me, a beautiful mystery.
                I'm certain to fall I know, because you enthrall me so.

Marina, Aqua Marina,
                Why don't you say, that you'll always stay, close to my heart
                I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

Tho my name is based on beloved family and pets, I like to think the ruby is beautiful ( even when flawed), resists the scratches of life, but can easily adorn the magnificent or the earth it came from. Willow grows whereever it can, and provides the makings for everything from shade to shoes. To those who follow my wise-ass posts, I DO have a side of sentiment. Willow makes me cry so often I've thought a lot about changing my name. But I'm O.K., no worries.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Grrrreat thread Tips,

GG, I was going to say Dori as I've got a memory like a sieve.

But I aspire to be like Dylan from The Magic Roundabout (although there are rumours of substance abuse surrounding him ) He's just sooooo laid back.

Jackie xxx
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Though I love my Raven........I think that "Pepe La Pue" is one I admire...........Swab yet a real stinker..Ha! IAD.
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sorry for the delay in coming back with my character but this important subject needed much thought
                        I am Shaun the Sheep. Not sure where in the world he can be seen so here is a short clip. I am the little guy in the middle doing the Irish Riverdance of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8DFwb3zlDk[/video]]YouTube - Shaun The Sheep & flock dance
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I reckon I would be Jessie from Toy Story.....a hard exterior when needs be but vunerable and scared on the inside.

"It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Sorry, wasn't meant to be that big..
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                            X